• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuugaia
    • Feb 2010

^ Lol that is fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
    i just found out my neighbor's wife is dead. there's a fire truck, a paramedic truck, and a cruiser outside. is all that really necessary?
    When my girlfriend crashed into a house they had the works as well. Multiple police cars, ambulance, fire trucks, spotlights, etc. In the end she came out with barely a scratch though.

I saw these shoes in a museum and found it funny. It reminded me of Augusta, except these have gone through the atomic bomb over half a decade ago.

Comment

• endersgame
      • Aug 2009

so i found out some back story about my neighbor who died. she was actually the guy's partner, not wife. he kicked her out a few years ago for excessive smoking (he's not a smoker) but took her back because of health problems.

apparently, this woman was an ashtray with legs..

i guess the 4 police officers were there to determine if the death was natural or criminal. and the fire dept was available if they need to saw off the door frames if the victim happened to be morbidly obese? lol, i don't know..

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
        I saw these shoes in a museum and found it funny. It reminded me of Augusta, except these have gone through the atomic bomb over half a decade ago.
        Talk about artificial distressing.
        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• trentk
          • Oct 2010

someone's review of atelier

"Ve beleeve in nothing. Only dark and black. Ve are very austere and cold. And very scary. Dont fock wit ze nihilists. Ve are too expensive for you and your tastes. We carry Raf and ve hang our clothes on big butcher hooks. So fock you."

http://www.yelp.com/biz/atelier-new-...6w_s5beevGv8LA
          "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

Babbitt died to day:
            music

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

i been thinkin bout reenlistin in army again . when i was finally done a few yrs ago i swore i was finished , not that it was bad at all i had a good time but it got annoyin sometimes . i also feel like i somehow narrowly dodged gettin sent to iraq yrs ago , like most a my friends ended up gettin the dreaded letter to get deployed and everytime my mom would call and say theres a brown envelope for u i kept thinkin ohhhhhhh fuck .
              but lately i been hangin out with old pals from back then who moved back here and 2 of them reenlisted . the pay is $$$$ but its the commitment i hate and idk if i wanna give up the freedom i have now , like goin to bed whenever i want and not worryin bout bein on time and gettin in trouble or if i don twanna take a bath for 2 days i kno i can get away with it for now LOL sounds gross i know but u get the idea

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Wow, please don't take offense but I can't imagine you in the Army. You just seem so chill and fun - polar opposite of military life.

My suggestion is to not do that ever again. I guess it's not like the Marines, but I'd have a hard time giving the govt. a license to do whatever they'd like with me.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                  • Jan 2010

Jogu, if you get back to the army - we don't wanna lose you man!

Anyways, I was surfing the web for some good man stuff and I found a familiar username. Matt is that you?

MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                    so i found out some back story about my neighbor who died. she was actually the guy's partner, not wife. he kicked her out a few years ago for excessive smoking (he's not a smoker) but took her back because of health problems.

apparently, this woman was an ashtray with legs..

i guess the 4 police officers were there to determine if the death was natural or criminal. and the fire dept was available if they need to saw off the door frames if the victim happened to be morbidly obese? lol, i don't know..
                    In many situations it's a legal requirement thing. I know that last I was in Oregon, Police were required to respond to most emergency calls before firemen and EMTs were allowed on the scene. I don't know the details, but I wouldn't be surprised if this were part of why there was such a mobscene out there.
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

lol peasant no offense taken , its not so bad rly . i was in the guard so i only had to do shit a few times a month . i met some of my best friends over the yrs there and there were a shitload of fun ass times also . just show up do your job and also learn some cool things along the way . i get bored very easily and that was a way to change shit up .
                      sometimes altho its actually pretty uncommon things have to be mad strict , like i member one winter i had been sweatin doin my stuff and then some twat got on my case for havin a lil bit of salt sweat on my collar but honestly that doesnt happen often . everyones real cool and easy goin and i liked gettin to use and learn dif firearms there

all my close friends are like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont do it so im bein open minded and listenin to everyones opinions . rite now i dont want to do it either but idk after seein my old pals a part of me is like cmon y not
                      Last edited by jogu; 02-04-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Acéphale
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                        very very sad
                        great man and composer

ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Comment

• Vanna
                          • May 2008

Please MTA NO MORE "Skins" advertisements! I want to punch all those kids in the face.
                          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• syed
                            • Sep 2010

^ The original two seasons were good...the second cycle was awful (as soon as Effy starting having lines, I wished it would go back to where she never spoke)...I can't even bear to watch the third incarnation.

Hold up, is there a US version of it now?
                            "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Vanna
                              • May 2008

^I didn't even know there was another version. The ad are for MTV's US version.
                              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• syed
                                • Sep 2010

Ahh. They're on Season 5 in the UK (each group of kids have 2 seasons). I used to watch it in my school days, so yeah, brings back memories - plus all the newspaper coverage it got because of all the sex and drugs. I'm going to assume to it will be hideous, because the UK version ought to have stopped with the first group.
                                "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎