• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
    I broke my ankle on Sunday. I'll be on crutches for 12 weeks. My summer plans are ruined, but that's not too bad. The worst part is being bedridden with nothing to do. I don't even want to go to the library for a good book because the crutches gave me blisters near the armpits.
    Oh, man, that's crazy. So sorry to hear that! Not playing soccer, I hope?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

JoniF, in Moscow that's business as usual, unfortunately.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

Only a couple of hours to go, can't wait.
        UP THE IRONS
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          get better crutches man, without moving around you'll be bored to death
          I plan to wrap an old t-shirt over them so the chafing won't be so bad.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Oh, man, that's crazy. So sorry to hear that! Not playing soccer, I hope?
          Thanks. This happened while I was on my motorcycle. I took a turn a bit wide, and found sand toward the edge of the road. Down I went, and my ankle snapped from the twisting. If I hadn't been wearing protective clothing, it would have been a lot worse.

The doctors won't let me put weight on my ankle until September, so I won't be able to play soccer again until probably October.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Vanna
            • May 2008

^Goodness gracious! Glad you're alright. Accidents like that can always be much worse.
            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

the crutches chaffing will get better soon, once you're used to it. i had 5 weeks or so on crutches after rupturing my anterior cruciate ligament in my knee. football career over....football world mourns.

Comment

• sam_tem
                • Apr 2007

first 100 degree day of the year and we're still in a severe drought, awesome

edit: also screw those punks that hacked sony today, we're never going to get the damn playstation store back

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                  I plan to wrap an old t-shirt over them so the chafing won't be so bad.

Thanks. This happened while I was on my motorcycle. I took a turn a bit wide, and found sand toward the edge of the road. Down I went, and my ankle snapped from the twisting. If I hadn't been wearing protective clothing, it would have been a lot worse.

The doctors won't let me put weight on my ankle until September, so I won't be able to play soccer again until probably October.
                  Fuck, man. I am so sorry. Bit I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for not letting me flirt with the idea of getting a bike.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Fuck, man. I am so sorry. Bit I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for not letting me flirt with the idea of getting a bike.
                    I signed off of that idea a long time ago, I've known too many friends who are 6 feet motorcycle accidents..............fun to watch other people riding but at a certain speed, I kinda need some kinda protective frame around me..............
                    J, get well, and be careful my friend,you are a braver man than i am, but just be safe........
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Nemesis_4
                      • Nov 2009

Leaving for France tomorrow, will be there for two months, cannot wait!

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
                        Only a couple of hours to go, can't wait.
                        UP THE IRONS
                        wait a minute. they're still ALIVE???

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

HAHA!! I've been vacillating between yes and no on "copping" a bike for ages E!! I think we're better off without and this is said considering advisement of veteran bikers who have shattered spines, recovered and still ride..can't shake the love and with personalities like ours,,,its a curse! Just say no..
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                            • Mar 2009

IF OBAMA WAS JAMAICAN
                            merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                              wait a minute. they're still ALIVE???

Hahaha, they sure are!
                              2 hrs heavy metal heaven!

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

^ oh hell yeah. the powerslave throwback concert from a few years back may have been the single best metal show i've ever seen. they blew the speakers at msg.
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎