X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • endorphinz
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

I'm never up on my viral vids so if I'm the last person on earth to get turned on to this vid, i apologize for posting

Comment

• doldrums
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
      I like google+ a lot. It's not enormously populated but the people I actually want to communicate with are on there and the level of content / posting is commensurately higher so far as a result. I'm already checking google+ instead of Facebook - I could easily see fading the latter out. Google+'s functionality and ease of use in relation to who you share things with / privacy seems like a real gamechanger.
      i never joined fb but i'm all for google+. The lack of heavy population is key though which will definitely change as soon as it launches properly so we shall see...

Comment

• Vanna
        • May 2008

^You are, endorphinz, but it's still funny.

As an aside...INSOMNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

A dear friend who I hadn't seen in over a year is in town, staying at the new Mondrian over in SoHo. To mark the occasion, she orders a bottle of champagne – but instead of picking up the phone and hitting room service, she requests it off the pre-programmed iPad in her room.

Was sorta strange in a Jetson's kind of way. This the new trend in the boutique hotel industry?

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post

I want to see this applied to WAYWT

http://pistonheads.com/gassing/topic...&t=1017090&nmt
          That's gotta be the best idea I've heard in a long while, for the funniest thing I've seen in a long while. Dunno about you, but this was my personal fave.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          lmao.
          ✔✔ All right, E. Make it happen. I, too, would like the capability of drawing a large disquieting superhero (among other things) in the WAYWT photos of some our lovely members. Very "save me.. from my outfit", and who wouldn't like THAT?! (As if shit don't fly enough already in that thread)
          sain't

Comment

• perplexe
            • May 2010

Definitely the most sought after, I think...

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

that dating site guy really is an artist, i enjoyed that thoroughly. the Jack Nicholson one was really good and i couldn't help but laugh at the portrait of darkness.

trying to go longer than 4 days without smoking a petit cigar...don't get the cravings for cigarettes much anymore but usually after the 4-day mark i just need a really short smoke, without inhaling.
              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• syed
                • Sep 2010

For jogu

A wet Saturday afternoon. Savile Row is deserted aside from a handful of tailors sneaking a crafty cig on their stoops. But WAIT - a queue going around the corner despite the rain! What could it be? A sample sale? Patrick Grant letting people stroke his beard? A tramp pulling out his d*ck and plucking it to play Banjo Willy?

Alas no, simply business as usual for our favourite frat-store.

"Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Emel
                  • Oct 2010

How to ruin your newly bought devoa pants in one easy step:

Let them soak in 50 degrees water when the tag said 30.

Done.

Dark green/black spots all over the hemp.
                  I hate myself right now.
                  It's the suede/denim secret police; they've come to your house for your long haired niece

Comment

• Pumpfish
                    • Sep 2010

syed,

nice to see that corner attracting a few punters. while Jil was there it all became very minimal on the foot fall front!
                    spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Emel View Post
                      How to ruin your newly bought devoa pants in one easy step:

Let them soak in 50 degrees water when the tag said 30.

Done.

Dark green/black spots all over the hemp.
                      I hate myself right now.
                      Oh, shit. Sorry. Are these from this season? Mine faded in the sun. Very disappointed.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I wonder if overdying them black would help?
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Oh, yeah, going to Colibri first chance. Although I love the color. I'll see what the magician there can do.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Emel
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Oh, shit. Sorry. Are these from this season? Mine faded in the sun. Very disappointed.
                            Yeah, the ones from this season (http://www.layerslondon.com/clothing...d_trouser.html).

It's quite extreme actually. It's not just the water that turned a bit black. It is litteraly inky drops of black everywhere.
                            I'd say something about bad dyejob, even though i know i can't due to me giving them a bit too much heat.

If yours is a size 2, we can do a trade. Your faded ones for my spottet ones.
                            It's the suede/denim secret police; they've come to your house for your long haired niece

Comment

• sam_tem
                              • Apr 2007

oh man, the backstory on Rupert Murdoch's wife is scary. now i hate the dude even more for marrying a scheming dirty whore.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                                • Mar 2009

Young Brits on Holiday - SHAGALUF INNIT!

This made me
                                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎