• Aug 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
    hahaha...

dude, after disneyland vaginas are the happiest place on earth
    i lol'd

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

big bomb just exploded by the government headquarters in oslo. several people killed. jesus, this freaks me out...

Comment

• graydot
        • Aug 2009

not to downplay shucks post, but fuck is it ever hot in eastern canada - usually not having air conditioning isn't a big deal but this summer fans just aren't cutting it

Comment

• marsa
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
          big bomb just exploded by the government headquarters in oslo. several people killed. jesus, this freaks me out...
          heard the blast from the bomb - loud as fuck -

and I was at least 5 km away -

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

i just heard they arrested the shooter on utöya now. fucking excellent. that should give some answers as to what the hell is going on. thoughts go out to you guys in norway, from us swedes...

ps. is it just a strange coincidence that tim mcveigh was executed almost exactly 10 years ago? or is this some kind of right-wing nutcase thing too?
            Last edited by Shucks; 07-22-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Hehe, I'm with Vanna on this one. Now that I am reluctantly single, all my friends are encouraging me to go through a slutty phase because I've always been a serial monogamist. But I feel like now that I'm getting older more than ever I just want a long term partner with a place to live a dog and a piano. I'm so sick of mid-twenties turmoil, moving every year, wondering how I'm going to make a living, and now my boyfriend leaving me because he thinks he's too young to know what the fuck he wants.

I must say, lady parts don't bother me but I'm not sure I could be in a relationship with a girl. Sexuality is a mysterious thing.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              /\ is there such a category as "gay problems"? :-) Any straight guy would be pretty damn happy in your place :-)
              music

Comment

• thaiison
                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Shucks View Post

you could here it 20km away as well where i work. have been walking around the area for an hour now and it's really really scary feeling. this is my last weekend in norway before i move back to sweden and i have some friends visiting, what a great start...

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by marsa View Post
                  heard the blast from the bomb - loud as fuck -

and I was at least 5 km away -

horrible what has happened on the island... i feel so sorry for those kids.

Comment

• Phantom
                    • Mar 2011

i was around 1km away from the bomb. god sake it wa strong.. may the responsible burn in hell. also the crazy gun desperado at Utøya who may have shoot and killed 10 innocent youts at their sommercamp.

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

it seems like it's the same guy who did the city bombing and the island shooting. and many more dead on the island than the official number. this is so horrible...

to me it all looks like the work of a psychopath angry at the government - sort of like mcveigh or the una-bomber, rather than islamistic terrorists. but i guess that will be disclosed after they have interrogated the bastard.

Comment

• thaiison
                        • Dec 2009

i guess it's unofficial but it's reported the "helpers of the global jihad" are responsible. press conference soon, let's see what the prime minister has to say

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by thaiison View Post
                          i guess it's unofficial but it's reported the "helpers of the global jihad" are responsible. press conference soon, let's see what the prime minister has to say
                          all kinds of terrorist wannabe's always claim credit for stuff like this, even if they had nothing to do with it. the guy arrested apparently has 'nordic' looks with blonde hair and speaks norwegian with a local dialect. not that that means he can't be a religious fanatic, but it makes it less likely...

Comment

• marsa
                            • Feb 2011

shooter was ethnical norwegian -

rightwing-extremist apperently , working with "bio vegetable growt" : read fertilizer bomb making.

name is official - do quick google search....

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Comment

• thaiison
                                • Dec 2009

during the execution. they were trying to get off the island

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎