X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BECOMING-INTENSE
    • Jan 2008

Wimbledon!

Caroline Wozniacki into the third round.
    The only danish hope ...

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
    Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Spencer
      • Feb 2007

Federer is gonna win. Again. *YAWN* The men's game is rather boring and by the numbers these days. The women's game is far more interesting to watch...

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
        • Nov 2008

Yeah, without Rafa to keep him in check, there isn't a single person who can touch Federer.

Watch Cilic though - I'm telling you, that kid can play - he started the year off in the 50s, now he's ranked 11. And he's only 20...

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
          • Jan 2008

Go on Roddick!

Wozniacki is on the prowl. Probably Kuznetsova next.

meow.

Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
            • Jan 2008

Venus was devastating today.
            But is was such a shame that Dementieva
            couldn't close out against Serena.

Yet again another all Williams final,
            but still exciting.

Looking forward to the mens semifinals tomorrow.

Wruff, wruff.

Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• fenrost
              Banned
              • Mar 2009

rackets for the ballers

Comment

• jcotteri
                • Jun 2008

Good Cause :)
                WTB: This

Comment

• klangspiel
                  • Apr 2007

disappointed the chinese girls were knocked out. would've been interesting.

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

What? No mention of Tsonga? He is in my opinion the most exciting player to watch. I remember a couple years ago when he first came into the TV eye and i was amazed at the way he played. Gonna be quite a matchup.

Comment

• fenrost
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

^yes. :(

and wonder if roger will win this title again after 2 years lost..

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                        • Nov 2008

What and what???

First of all - how could there be any doubt as to Fed taking the title this year. 1) He's Roger fucking Federer 2) He's had the easiest draw this tournament 3) Up until his match against Davydenko, he didn't have a single match this tournament that he didn't take in straight sets. He's playing damn well.

I always found Tsonga to be one of the most dull players out there. Same with Davydenko - and all the sudden they're on fire. Go figure. I'm shocked Tsonga took out Djokovic, and I'm really suprised Davydenko made it as far as he did.

I will say that I've been calling Cilic to break the top 10 since I saw him in the 2008 US Open Round of 16 against Djokovic. One of my favorite players, hands down.

But yeah - all the players I generally enjoy watching are out - Clijsters, Sharpova, Wozniacki on the women's side. And on the men's - I love Nadal and Roddick. He's a total jock, but I enjoy watching John Isner as well.

I dunno, it's gonna be a dull finals lineup. It'll be Henin v Serena (Serena in straight sets) and Murray v Federer (Federer in 4).

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
                        ^yes. :(

and wonder if roger will win this title again after 2 years lost..

Comment

• laughed
                          • Jul 2009

I think Tsonga has a chance. I mean I agree, Federer is the man, but Tsonga has pretty much dominated The Joker since he beat him 2008, which was one of the greatest tennis matches I have ever watched. Tsonga is easily my favorite tennis player to watch. I can't stand Roddick. I don't watch women play sports, nothing against women, but just have never been able to do it. I'd rather watch Wheel of Fortune.

Comment

• laughed
                            • Jul 2009

yep, it's 4am. yep i'm up watching the tsonga, federer. and yes, i've been up all night typing some sort of jerry maguire letter to a job i want. why is mcenroe calling him Tuh-song-er?

edit: uh, federer is pretty much dominating. tsonga is in shock i think. federer's wife or girlfriend is over there yawning like "finish this peasant."

edit again: game over. that was by far the most dominating match i have ever seen. i wouldn't even use the word dominated. it was like tsonga was hurt, he wasn't trying. federer just came out and hadle business in less than an hour and a half. wow.
                            Last edited by laughed; 01-29-2010, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                              • Nov 2008

See man? I called it. Federer in straight sets. Not only has he had a stupid easy draw - but he's playing brilliantly. I'm being real generous when I call the final to be 4 sets federer. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes murray in straight sets.

I used to hate woman's tennis - but last US open really changed that for me. The Woman's game is far more unpredictable - it's almost as if the seeding doesn't count for women.

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                              yep, it's 4am. yep i'm up watching the tsonga, federer. and yes, i've been up all night typing some sort of jerry maguire letter to a job i want. why is mcenroe calling him Tuh-song-er?

edit: uh, federer is pretty much dominating. tsonga is in shock i think. federer's wife or girlfriend is over there yawning like "finish this peasant."

edit again: game over. that was by far the most dominating match i have ever seen. i wouldn't even use the word dominated. it was like tsonga was hurt, he wasn't trying. federer just came out and hadle business in less than an hour and a half. wow.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

LOL. yeah you did. I love Federer but man, I really thought Tsonga would at least give him a match. Federer pretty much gave him a free tennis lesson. Dude just gave up after Federer hit the ball.
                                Andy Murray is a beeatch. I hope Federer hands him a new one. Can't stay up to watch it, but I'm gonna wake up early and catch some before I head out. I hope Henin smacks that big butted Serena around as well. After that little tyrade she pulled she dropped hard in my book.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎