X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Cannot compute...
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• bukka
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
      which unfortunately reminded me that i know about this stuff, which is so wtf it actually should have its own wtf FORUM:

LINK

(VERY graphic image of 'flesh removal' body modification. be warned...)
      Is that a VERY graphic image?
      Actually I just think that one is quite ugly...

Actually mrbeuys, pain is totally ok. There's a specific procedure: first, you make a very light cut, even less painful than a tattoo. Then, you apply an anaesthetic gel, the same used in hospitals. And then you cut for real.
      Sure, it's painful when it wakes up, but nothing unbearable. I guess it really depends on the spot and the size.

Here is the instagram of yann if you want some example:http://instagram.com/yann_brenyak

Edit: I didn't totally replied to you mrbeuys. About why would someone get it. Actually, under that black band, I had a tremendously hideous tattoo. I covered it up. And here we are.
      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• absintheparty
        • May 2013

Originally posted by bukka View Post
        Got an appointment with Gakkin for an half sleeve. If anyone is into japanese new-school, he's guesting at LWT in Barcelona (where Javi Rodriguez works usually), from 22nd to 30th may and he still have two spots left!

Rad!

My girlfriend met him years ago in Japan, great work. I would love a Gakkin piece someday.

I'm off to Japan this month, starting a traditional sleeve by Tomo at Yellowblaze. It was a hard choice between him and Gakkin that is for sure.

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Those are fucking disgusting.

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

Is that a VERY graphic image?
            Actually I just think that one is quite ugly...

Actually mrbeuys, pain is totally ok. There's a specific procedure: first, you make a very light cut, even less painful than a tattoo. Then, you apply an anaesthetic gel, the same used in hospitals. And then you cut for real.
            Sure, it's painful when it wakes up, but nothing unbearable. I guess it really depends on the spot and the size.

Here is the instagram of yann if you want some example:http://instagram.com/yann_brenyak

Edit: I didn't totally replied to you mrbeuys. About why would someone get it. Actually, under that black band, I had a tremendously hideous tattoo. I covered it up. And here we are.
            did this guy work on Blade 2? goofy, please stare at me stuff, truly truly hate the fuck shit out of it, but good luck w/ all that pain

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by absintheparty View Post
              Rad!

My girlfriend met him years ago in Japan, great work. I would love a Gakkin piece someday.

I'm off to Japan this month, starting a traditional sleeve by Tomo at Yellowblaze. It was a hard choice between him and Gakkin that is for sure.
              You bet it was. In the end, it's more about the chance to get an appointment than anything else, both of them have such a long waiting list... Gratz! please post pictures once you get it! Do you already decided the theme?

Also, for the comments about the bodmod, I was expecting this kind of reaction. Once again, I don't think the procedure is that painful, tattoing my ribs was fucking unbearable, I don't think a little scar on my ankle will be more painful.
              I can't find the video of Yann performing some bodmod, you will truly love it peasant and upsilonkng

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

The missing wings of the owl he did for me last year. And the missing skull of the skeleton.

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

zboss
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bukka
                    • Sep 2011

raaad, even your scars seem to match with the skull

Comment

• cjbreed
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                      Those are fucking disgusting.
                      Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                      did this guy work on Blade 2? goofy, please stare at me stuff, truly truly hate the fuck shit out of it, but good luck w/ all that pain
                      i hate the whole body modification thing. maybe its the texan in me but i feel like this guy whenever i see it:

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                        i hate the whole body modification thing. maybe its the texan in me but i feel like this guy whenever i see it:

your reactions are so fucking extreme, they are on par with the body mod extremeness

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

your reactions are so fucking extreme, they are on par with the body mod extremeness
                          but i can still get a job.

besides man i'm just making fun. i don't really care what people do. not that i don't think its absolutely retarded because i do...
                          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• bukka
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                            but i can still get a job.

besides man i'm just making fun. i don't really care what people do. not that i don't think its absolutely retarded because i do...
                            the lols clearly state that I'm just making fun too. And a little scar isn't going to make you unable to get a job...

And fit Magna caedes, I don't know the meaning of SLP (found a thousand weird meanings when looking for it). Honestly I didn't even get your message at all, sorry.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Saint Laurent Paris.

It's a fashion quip.

Comment

• bukka
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                                Really? Their reaction is no more extreme than some of those to SLP, and reasoning is probably similar - taste. A lot of body mod stuff, like that dude's own, seem pretty tacky. You might disagree, but I'm not sure that different reactions to yours therefore earn lols of shock.
                                Ok, I got it. You're right, it's not more extreme than some of those to SLP. But it doesn't mean that it's not extreme. Most people here are always extreme and that's, partly, what make this place interesting (and usually funny, like cjbreed video comment).

Btw Mrbeuys, forgot to ask, how many hours of work on your chef-d'œuvre?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎