Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juansolorzano
    • Oct 2012

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

King Arthur- Hans Zimmer

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
      • Sep 2012

Top 5 Today

and this..

Last edited by exterminatingphantom; 06-30-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• the-orb
        • Jun 2009

It's not summer, it's not summer...

Comment

• Czx
          • Feb 2011

Fitting for whats outside my window.

Btw. Anyone here planning to attend Berlin Atonal?
          néant
          Last.FM paranoia
          Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
          0 > ∞

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by profondo nero
            @the-orb, outstanding performance by EinstĂ¼rzende Neubauten, sincerely thank you for restoring the balance against the embarassment caused by two posters above.

@juansolorzano, I beg you to stop wasting space and quit speedposting harebrained content in an imbecilic manner..
            You've obviously modeled yourself after this guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHLR3faI7lU

This thread is called "What are you listening to". The only embarrassing thing I see is you, acting like an elitist, pretentious twat. Take a break from the internet and go outside for a bit.

Comment

• profondo nero
              • Aug 2012

It seems you mad, bro.

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by profondo nero View Post
                It seems you mad, bro.

That gif more than makes up for it.

Comment

• shdws
                  • Sep 2011

Listen to this song, TRUST ME people

I personally haven't had a song that relates to my life so well and purely reflects how I feel in my current state of mind so accurately.

I teared up so badly it wasn't funny when I heard it :/

After the song one small part in relation to my life (clothes) brought me to write the following:

Why the FK am I spending so much on clothes? being such a materialistic idiot (makes me think back to high school when as I am sure most teenagers would point and laugh at the 20+ year olds who dress in an attempt to look good, aka the "douches/try hards"). All my mates and I question my sanity sometimes seriously, who in their right mind drops $2K + on leather jackets? In Australia majority and I mean seriously majority of the people I pass by wouldn't even give a shit about what I got on, all these clothes are for my own self satisfaction, but is it necessary?

Heaven forbid I hope I also don't become that "guy" with the receeding hairline in the Ferrari or bmw, fml.

Living in such a world full of people who are brought up to purchasing things that are so astronomically unnecessary and not focusing on what they really need. In fashion it is like "slaves/meth addicts" controlled and blinded by the constant strive/high to become something, I guess what they interpret as what "flatters" them? no one buys shit to look like a fool.

I wonder how ones life would be, without influence of media, like growing up on an isolated Island.

If you were to die tomorrow would you really give a shit about what you are wearing the day before? on the day? (I'm sure someone will joke to this)

Would you donate say the majority of the funds you were to use for say a potential jacket to help the needy and buy yourself a cheaper jacket instead?

It saddens me to think of poverty stricken third world countries in the back of my mind while I am browsing for my next purchase right now, seriously my rationality is out the window.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

Anyway listen to the song, trust me, made my brain think like crazy after like the 30th time. (clearly^)
                  Last edited by shdws; 07-01-2013, 02:42 PM.
                  Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• profondo nero
                    • Aug 2012

Hey man, I think your concerns were discussed already by other members in few different threads. In conclusion it's up to you to evaluate your financial choices, and if you feel uncomfortable about any of them then you probably already know the answer.
                    I guess you are not a fashion victim that simply want 2 kop shit that does look sick as fuck, but someone who appreciates quality artisanry, innovative design, and is willing to spend his money in order to adequately support the designer and not his hype, right?
                    Believe me, if you have enough to spend $2K on a jacket then you can as well spend the money in many different ways (i.e. experiences that'll enrich you spiritually like travels or contributing to a good cause), which I strongly encourage you to do so. I also suggest you to count your blessings and cherish the fact that you don't have other, more serious problems, peace.

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Czx View Post
                      Anyone here planning to attend Berlin Atonal?

i wish...

Comment

• Czx
                        • Feb 2011

Yup! Not to mention Grischa Lichtenberger, Kangding Ray, Vladislav Delay and Actress (<3). The lineup is outstanding.

On that note:
                        néant
                        Last.FM paranoia
                        Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                        0 > ∞

Comment

• ian+
                          • Dec 2011

...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• josecc
                            • Feb 2012

M.I.A. Bring the Noize

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

the only music u need this summer is right here (and it's downloadable too)

SHXCXCHCXSH PODCAST

Comment

• croatoan
                                • Jul 2007

Somewhat recent performance of the great Korean bassist Kim Young Jin. He spent time playing bass for Shin Jung Hyeon's band while also doing some amazing solo fretless bass work, along with his band. He uses traditional Korean rhythms (sanjo) and captures a perfect dreamy deep psychedelic feeling. No matter what the form I'll never get tired of seeing him play. Looking forward to seeing him later this month in Seoul with Chie Mukai.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎