• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Apr 2012

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

I listen to a lot of different stuff.... somethings are just different and some things are just good. Rarely there are things that are both.

I too wish that some people would lose internet connectivity... wifi,lte,4g ,3G,edge or anything that allows shit like this to be posted and occupy space on any server..... ANYWHERE.... I mean there's modern & current & great.... new & terrible....old,ok & forgettable.... or old & timeless ... you be the judge of where this falls....

avant garde ≠ good
      modern ≠ good
      obscurity definitely ≠ good

commercial success ≠ quality but lack of it usually spares the majority of being subjected to unsuccessful crap...amen.... but this vid is public and I confess,I searched for it . it's presumably an effort to proudly showcase the band & their music

guess my tastes are antiquated... Coltrane,Miles,Mingus I get ... this,not so much.... BUT I'm a hoarder.... I cling on to GOOD old stuff & have hard time discarding it.... got no prob loving good new stuff . but then there's stuff,new & old, that's just bad

props to anyone for following their dream and supporting themselves,their family and their habits (the constant recycling of the newest and best iteration of designer clothing) by fulfilling their dream

again,this is a publicly published YouTube vid and my posting of it can only result in exposure & positive effects... right?
      In sure the band could REALLY use your support..... anyone's support.

Comment

• old
        • Jul 2009

DJ Krush, best beats ever.
        Tradition ist Bewahrung des Feuers und nicht Anbetung der Asche.

Comment

• Staton Viguier
          • Jan 2008

Comment

• imho_essno
            • Jun 2013

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

staton viguier good stuff.

speaking of the north, got the first snow here today. watching the storm through my window listening to this.

Comment

• MaxM
                • Sep 2009

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Shifts
                  • Jul 2013

Different albums with Aube has been played at the office today: Embers, Ricochetentrance, Set On, Cardiac Strain. Akifumi Nakajima aka Aube passed away yesterday, so I've been in the mood.

Low Spin Drift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBmlBsqNvdc

Comment

• Apr 2012

Comment

• Jan 2011

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

Last edited by Shucks; 12-09-2013, 02:58 PM. Reason: add

Comment

• pikkumedkniven
                            • Dec 2010

proper techno to keep warm

Comment

• upsilonkng
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                              I listen to a lot of different stuff.... somethings are just different and some things are just good. Rarely there are things that are both.

I too wish that some people would lose internet connectivity... wifi,lte,4g ,3G,edge or anything that allows shit like this to be posted and occupy space on any server..... ANYWHERE.... I mean there's modern & current & great.... new & terrible....old,ok & forgettable.... or old & timeless ... you be the judge of where this falls....

avant garde ≠ good
                              modern ≠ good
                              obscurity definitely ≠ good

commercial success ≠ quality but lack of it usually spares the majority of being subjected to unsuccessful crap...amen.... but this vid is public and I confess,I searched for it . it's presumably an effort to proudly showcase the band & their music

guess my tastes are antiquated... Coltrane,Miles,Mingus I get ... this,not so much.... BUT I'm a hoarder.... I cling on to GOOD old stuff & have hard time discarding it.... got no prob loving good new stuff . but then there's stuff,new & old, that's just bad

props to anyone for following their dream and supporting themselves,their family and their habits (the constant recycling of the newest and best iteration of designer clothing) by fulfilling their dream

again,this is a publicly published YouTube vid and my posting of it can only result in exposure & positive effects... right?
                              In sure the band could REALLY use your support..... anyone's support.
                              if i'm reading this right, u searched high and low to find this , posted a link to it to tell people u wish it didnt exist on any server. cool!! would u still be searching if it didnt? u must've done this cause of me. thanks

Comment

• interest1
                                • Nov 2008

"they say looks don't count for much, if so, there goes your proof"

sain't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎