• Aug 2012

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Comment

• Shifts
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by lost53 View Post
          ^good one..need to dive deeper into Distel.
          Saw them live this weekend and out of the lot that played, they stood out and was definitely a head above the rest. Top stuff!

Comment

• Sudden(!)Void
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post

Boom! Ancient Methods is the devil himself

Comment

• Czx
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post
              holly herndon's new release, and the accompanying video, are both amazing. definitely her most cohesive track to date, and the video, created by Akihiko Taniguchi ( http://okikata.org/ ), is difficult to describe, but entirely captivating.
              Yes, it's great. It seems that she is beggining to find a cohesive way of translating her academic pursuits into a musical language. I imagine being close with Daniel Lopating helped, as R Plus Seven showed immense compositional talent the man haves.

As much as I'm tired of all the dark, aggresive or sad (pick your poison) stuff coming out lately - this is great. It reminds me of some stuff I used to listen to back in my days of being into weird noisy guitar shit (think Today Is The Day, -16-) but in a fresh way.
              Also it sounds just great - Haxan Cloak is turning out to be a really good producer. That being said - don't be put off by the overdriven kick in the beggining. It's a bit generic, I know.
              néant
              Last.FM paranoia
              Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
              0 > ∞

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

HOLY SHIT. U WIN.

Comment

• Sudden(!)Void
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Czx View Post
                  Yes, it's great. It seems that she is beggining to find a cohesive way of translating her academic pursuits into a musical language. I imagine being close with Daniel Lopating helped, as R Plus Seven showed immense compositional talent the man haves.

As much as I'm tired of all the dark, aggresive or sad (pick your poison) stuff coming out lately - this is great. It reminds me of some stuff I used to listen to back in my days of being into weird noisy guitar shit (think Today Is The Day, -16-) but in a fresh way.
                  Also it sounds just great - Haxan Cloak is turning out to be a really good producer. That being said - don't be put off by the overdriven kick in the beggining. It's a bit generic, I know.
                  Fanstastic

Comment

• Sudden(!)Void
                    • Sep 2013

Age Coin, industrial techno duo from Denmark, from Posh Isolation compound.
                    I'll try to make some uploads directly on youtube because i have a lot of tape stuff from them and Crotian Amor to share :)

Comment

• Czx
                      • Feb 2011

Hah, so I thought you guys would like it. I'm waiting for the album RVNG, may just get back into my favorite labels

Something calmer for the night. Can't get this thing out of my head for several years now, it always comes crawling back at some point. Just how fucking good a track this is.

Last edited by Czx; 02-05-2014, 05:15 PM.
                      néant
                      Last.FM paranoia
                      Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                      0 > ∞

Comment

• TolleyAlways
                        • May 2012

Been obsessed with Sun Glitters and I found this band Mountain Range through one of their mixes. All the versions are great.

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                          • Jun 2012

I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• Sudden(!)Void
                            • Sep 2013

Giegling
                            Is a collective of deejays and music producers based in Weimar - Germany, seems they're squatting an ex-industrial space, they establish there their HQ with radio and record label.
                            Giegling is active since a year or less, but all the members are producing and making live shows like crazy, some of them sounds more dark and dub and some them have a more sofisticated and chill touch, but the common feeling of all the producers sounds is in my opinion Melancony.

Dwig, will play tomorrow in Milan, can't wait to see the show

here's some random sounds:

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

TO THE FIFTY ENGINEERS http://clone.nl/item25206.html http://giegling.net/ Video by the29nov Films / Footage from: The Architects Of Fear

Vril ⎮ 8-10 ⎮ Giegling Staub 07 http://hardwax.com/67282/vril/8-10/ http://giegling.net/ Video by the29nov Films

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                                • Nov 2008

sain't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎