Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

Ugh, I hope this makes sense to other people as well... I am running on over 36 hours of no sleep and it is a difficult subject for me to be articulate about. But it is important to me to try and make others see it as I see it, so hopefully someone will benefit from these cahotic ramblings

(also, I am writing on my phone and am too lazy to edit this beemoth of a post. So, sorry for the double post guys...)

Comment

• Mail-Moth
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
      Ugh, I hope this makes sense to other people as well...
      Quite a bit.
      I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
      I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• viv1984viv
        • Feb 2008

Only just caught this thread, regardless of what people write or their histories suicide is very sad and tragic.

My first thought about the nihilism aspect was odd. - His nihilism died with him, it's within ones head, operating in life, once that's gone so is the ( personal ) nihilism?
        Notes from the Vomitorium - The Nerve Of It -

Comment

• nekroterrorist
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
          todestrieb is on point. Nietzsche isn't a 'nihilist' in the sense that he is a positive advocate for this philosophy. I still remember vividly a job interview I had at this journalism gig a few years back where I was looked upon by the two imbeciles who gave me glances like I had authored The Anarchist Cookbook upon stating one of my favorite philosophers was Nietzsche.

Nietzsche's Nihilism is actually his saying that Judaic religions promote Nihilism/are essentially Nihilistic... If I can remember what I read rightly.
          I may be mistaken.

More on topic, I would propose this question: what is more selfish, forcing someone else to live in suffering for your own happiness, or ending your own suffering?

Comment

• trentk
            • Oct 2010

Excuse the sophomoric humour, but, how could I not make note of this heading?

"The Seditious Genius of the Spiritual Penis of Jesus"
            "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
              • Oct 2010

While I have nothing intellectual to add to this conversation, I must say this is probably one of the saddest yet most genius of things I have ever come across...

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎