Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

Some WEIRD SHIT video parts... Homie video I took part in.

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

^ yessssss very very nice

Comment

• kanne
        • Jun 2009

Here's a video by a local skateboard company from Berlin Kreuzberg.
        Thought some of you might enjoy watching this, the other parts are on there as well.

Radio Active Kids - Radioskateboards Part 01 - 20min. Intro- Nino Ullmann - Kreuzberg36 - Vincenz Golly - Radiolution - Collin McLean

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
          I liked both parts a lot, although I personally prefer the second.
          Yeah.. Andrew kills it. The first part is me. More will be posted on that Youtube page soon.

Nice video, Kanne. I love skating Berlin. I think we hit those two museums everyday. Drinking at spots is a huge plus as well. Do you know Michael Mackrodt? He and Sylvain Tognelli were our tour guides. We stayed with a filmer from the US (Mark N.).

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

Ben's Part...

Comment

• amen
              • Dec 2010

great part mike! kids are so good these days it's crazy sk8ing is in such a good place. dont think anything else has evolved so smoothly -- fashion, art, music etc all seem to have lost a lot of energy lately.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

peasant sup i didnt kno that was u in the 1st vid . u kno tbh i actually liked urs best cos i kept thinkin like " hmmm his pop is mad fast " . i was like it looks like hes gonna miss when youd pop onto rail/ledge/whatever but it was just cos ur shit was fast lol . its not often i see a distinct style in skatin anymore so i liked ur clip better . do one in rick wedges next$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• Peasant
                  • Jul 2009

Ha.. thanks jogu. The faster you skate the better. I skate in some rick t's but that's about it as far as nice gear. I fall a lot so the clothing gets destroyed. Doubt I could even walk in wedges.

Comment

• widmerpool
                    • Nov 2010

Bought my kid his first skateboard last night. He's been nagging me for one for a couple of years. Snowing again this morning though so he'll have to wait a bit to try it out.
                    http://asteroidanxiety.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

Tancowny's part is online too. Kid is amazing. Same with Westgate's B-side.

If you haven't checked out the REAL video is obviously worth a watch. I have to admit that I'm not crazy about most of the music but it's a solid, no-bullshit skate video. Busenitz kills it.

Comment

• syed
                        • Sep 2010

Skateistan: To live and skate in Kabul
                        "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

wow thats pretty interesting and kinda cool ! i like how theyre tryin to use it as a tool to build communication with each other and how theyre like teaching each other , u kno what else i dont even mind those girls skatin either cos i normally dont like it . usually hwen ive seen girls skate in real life , which is rare , or on tv im never impressed . when i play skate2 or 3 and i see one ahead of me or like crossin the street and shes like doin underflips over cars it pisses me off bigtime , ill go out of my way to drag those bike racks and garbage cans to set up a barricade and try to push her into it , the game glitches sometimes when that happens and it sends her dumbass flying to the curb

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

bar fight !

new york giants new york mets new york giants new york mets whos gonna win whos gonna win whos gonna win

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

tunnel nice i actually been seein ppl on those here more frequently . i got on one a few times lil too clunky for me but the kid was like you can go mad fast on it

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                                • Oct 2009

Its been a long time since I have enjoyed 7 minutes of skateboarding that much. Things like kickflip smith at 4:25 and the 360 flip at 2:30 you don't see every day!
                                Rest In Peace. A short film Gravis footwear did starring Dylan Rieder. songs:Cass McCombs - I Cannot LieGraham Nash - Better DaysNative Baron - Untitled[I di...
                                "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎