Clear All
  • bryantyj
    • Jun 2010

Nice shot!

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

^Great part for sure!

Grant recently received SOTY.. rightfully so. Such a ripper.

Comment

• luke
        • Mar 2011

i'm not as into the richie jackson video, but that grant taylor video is perfection. that line he does with the massive 360 flip next to the wall, 50-50 the rail, then cabs over the cone is going up there on my list of all-time favorites. everything in that video is ridiculous.

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Yeah.. he's definitely gimmicky. Talented though.

Just think.. that's all probably throw-away footage from Grant. The good stuff will be in the upcoming Nike vid.

Comment

• luke
            • Mar 2011

i agree on the gimmicky thing. even though i feel like i'm super critical of skateboarding and video parts and that stuff, it's worth mentioning that i can't do anything they're doing and they're all infinitely more talented than me. i think the problem is that everyone is really talented these days and seeing people take a more athletic approach gets a bit boring (to me at least).

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Indy Sents SS12. I'm sure this is somewhere else on here but...
              SKATERS

Comment

• shdws
                • Sep 2011

Fellow stylezeitgeistians, you guys seen this yea?
                Tricks in order:Jimmy Carlin - Double Nollie Heel Dan Nepscha - Fs double flip front board The Nuge - Huge Kickflip over gap Jaane Saario - Kick flip manual ...

the kickflip at 0:10 is so cleannnn it always gets my attention.

I actually love battle at the berrics vids, I love how every time they land just that nice crisp sound happens, even the pop of the tail at the start.
                I'm not sure if you girls/guys know about the berrics, but I haven't looked through all the pages. For those of you who don't know here is an example
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Another awesome vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMoO8LF9XIU
                BONES brigade 2011 video is epic as well btw
                SIDE NOTE: Anyone longboard now? if so whats your setup? I'd like to know. I'm riding a bruce logan earth ski, some purple otangs, oust bearings and destructo trucks.
                Last edited by shdws; 01-22-2012, 11:30 AM.
                Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• ashamed
                  • Jan 2011

Music: "The Man with the Movie Camera" by The Cinematic Orchestra (two versions of the track used) Cameras: HVX200a Canon 60d

pretty nice vid

Comment

• Peasant
                    • Jul 2009

Some more SOTY rippage in OZ. Fuckin' killer.

Comment

• shdws
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by marco-von View Post
                      Thought I'd revive it, seriously the way dylan rides is so smooth, and imo his dress sense in relation to how he looks and rides is pretty congruent.

steeziest skater there is
                      Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

^ re: dylan , eh its nice alrite but id rather watch the ugly older ones , maybe a broken nose that didnt heal perfectly and dry skin , just looks steezier bein ugly but can run long lines . honestly im tired of tran / vert etc etc etccccc , i never liked that stuff . i wanna see more tech stuff on street level like runnin complete lines of various tricks and not always these fuckers goin up and down and up downnnn up fuckin down in parks with cute graffiti
                        Last edited by jogu; 05-18-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• luke
                          • Mar 2011

i don't really care what they look like, as long as they have good style skating. dylan's video is ridiculously good and he has so much power. look at how high the kickflip out of the frontside tailslide is. every trick in there is so good.

speaking of style, mark suciu.

Comment

• shdws
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                            ^ re: dylan , eh its nice alrite but id rather watch the ugly older ones , maybe a broken nose that didnt heal perfectly and dry skin , just looks steezier bein ugly but can run long lines . honestly im tired of tran / vert etc etc etccccc , i never liked that stuff . i wanna see more tech stuff on street level like runnin complete lines of various tricks and not always these fuckers goin up and down and up downnnn up fuckin down in parks with cute graffiti
                            OH dude you should check out "thrasher hall of meat" on youtube.
                            I totally agree, I prefer raw runs (even though most are not first try) and definitely long lines. Tech is awesome to watch but it comes to a point where things just don't look crisp and clean and some landings look sketchy (but I guess that depends on the rider). I just appreciate riders who execute tricks cleanly and also has the balls to go with, especially to bomb hills as well.

Luke Hmm to me Idk the appearance of the skater does make a difference for some reason, it kinda "flows" and "works with" the rider, like dare I say....art?

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

I was blessed with a Mag Minute.
                              Go show me some love!
                              CLICK
                              Last edited by Peasant; 06-13-2012, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Skye X
                                • Oct 2010

SIIIICK.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡