Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gavagai
    • May 2010

Hate to see the lake show exit so early but if they were going to be beaten I'm glad it was the Mavs. Always been a huge Dirk and Kidd fan. Unbelievable that they are up 3-0. Incredible.

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

^guess I'll have to watch the next game... it being Phil Jackson's last

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Damn

unfortunate what happen to Rondo, would be sad if his arm is broken......

So a German gunslinger has crashed the party, seems there will be a lot of "slow singing and flower bringing" in LA

I shall be watching at 3:30 with champagne in one hand and a broom in the other.............

Edit: Rondo is back!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!
        Last edited by zamb; 05-07-2011, 09:42 PM.
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

it's an absolutely beautiful day in NYC and I had to drag myself indoors to watch Phil's swan song. Well, at halftime, all I can say is YESSSSS! I hope others are enjoying watching the curtain go down on showtime

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
            it's an absolutely beautiful day in NYC and I had to drag myself indoors to watch Phil's swan song. Well, at halftime, all I can say is YESSSSS! I hope others are enjoying watching the curtain go down on showtime
            Showtime has become a Damn train wreck..................
            this is a complete disaster, a collapse of epic proportions.

i have never seen anything like this, and i am lovin every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!

Phil was to retire as the greatest Coach ever, Kobe was to go to Mt Rushmore, with Jordan, jabbar, Wilt, Duncan etc, thier biggest obstacle was to be the heat or the Celtics, but lo and behold..................a German Gunslinger has crashed the party, has rewritten history, has decided that it was going to be as planned if he had something to say about it.................

Oh this is awful, just damn awful.....................but its a joyful kind of awful. I gots me broom and a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• endorphinz
              Banned
              • Jun 2009

im right there with z...CHEERS

and the dirty fouls just add to the complete collapse...Jackson had a charmed coaching life and this ending is soooo poetic

Comment

• jyeom12
                • Nov 2009

i see dallas vs miami final. you guys agree?

Comment

• lmaozedong
                  • Jan 2010

dallas vs miami would be a fun one to watch for sure. i'm rooting for c's over dallas in the finals though. would be nice to see ray allen, kg & co. win one more before they go out. for me they're a very likable bunch of guys. wouldn't mind having dallas win that one, either.

i'm right with you guys on the lakeshow, though. honestly i like all of the teams left in the postseason, and as sad as it is, i was pretty much just rooting against the lakers this postseason. they really showed their class at the end of that game . i guess you show your true character when you're not winning championship after championship

Comment

• gavagai
                    • May 2010

Well, Thank you Dirk and JKidd for the great memories...

Comment

• endorphinz
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009

MVP or not, there is simply no debate that Derrick Rose is one helluva a playa

Comment

• gavagai
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                        MVP or not, there is simply no debate that Derrick Rose is one helluva a playa
                        True but judging from the above pics it appears Jkidd is quite the playa as well...

Comment

• endorphinz
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

^tru dat

Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL

Kidd is an idiot...i never liked him but i gotta admit,he's an amazing passer; probably one of the best all time.

Juwanna is a pretty girl but she ruined her body with those things she had placed where her breasts should be.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

guys, can we preserve the purity of the game by keeping it to what happens on the basketball court?

I just hate all of this sideshow shenanigan......

endorphinz,

Derrick rose is a good player, but I am predicting that if he doesnt change his game he will be criticised for the very same things that he is lauded for now, and also that his body will break down and be riddled with injuries by the way he is playing now.............

its never Good for a team when your PG is your main offensive threat and leading scorer.............there is a long list of players like him whose career fizzled quickly because of this style of play, Marbury, Steve Francis and even Iverson to an extent are recent and notable examples...
                            As a PG, you gotta get others involved, and he isn't doing that. Boozers offensive struggles are in part because of Rose's failure to help him establish a rhythm the way Deron Williams did in Utah.
                            the reason why Noah doesn't have much of a problem is because his Job surrounds rebounding and scoring off putbacks........

the Bulls defense is good enough to keep them in games but you cant win, when there is no serious inside scoring. you need high percentage baskets to win championships. Rose doesn't give Chicago that.

Also bear in mind that the teams they have to play in the east Lacks true centers, Miami doesnt really have a good one and Atlanta neither, Josh Smith is a SF playing PF and Horford isn't a legit center........

I doubt they will be able to contain the Heats offensive onslaught, but if they are lucky to get to the finals, they have no Chance of beating any of the three teams playing in the west cause all three have legit inside game both in scoring and rebounding..............

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

zamb, I agree with everything you wrote.

re Rose: at this momment, in this series, with the way the Bulls are constructed NOW,he needs to do exactly what he's doing in order to give his team a chance to win. If he doesn't control and take over the game,the Bulls have absolutely no shot,and, the rest of his team knows it. Yes,there is no doubt that his body will definitely wear down quickly if it's forced to continually absorb the abuse it has taken in this series but for NOW,Rose and the Bulls have no other available option.

Comment

• skinfade
                                • Jul 2010

Surpisingly Thunder and Grizzlies are pretty close game. Celtic is struggling with their rebounds. Rondo will not be able fully recover in a short period of time. Celtic will need a miracle to force game 7, if they could win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎