X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

speaking of his pants, i'm wearing the rain pants right now. BEST PANTS EVER.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Casius"]

Ahhh, I see. Maybe I'll just save up for the A suit...

Joey, I agree with you on the fabric too, it's not my favorite either.

[/quote]

ah cas, why do i post these observations? to change the minds of people that can only see them in photos...if its carol fav fabric that he's designed, surely it must be worth a second look. translation, cop, plane tix for nyc only after A receives second ccp shipment.

for a chicken leg guy like myself i find the cuts in these pants to be heavenly

[/quote]

No, you're right Pnid, I should reserve judgement till I can see and touch them in person. I'll probably book a flight to NY sometime in July or so....By that time, all the CCP should have come in (or have been sold, lol).

Like Faust, I love CCP's trousers...and shirts...they all fit me impeccably. Those ones however look a bit too slim for me legs. ;)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• buratino
        • Feb 2007

uparmoured, if you remmember wich size of The Jointed Leather Hood does EM keep? thank you

Comment

• pipcleo
          • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

The kangaroo bomber from this coming season or the overlocked one from a couple of years ago Pipcleo?

Haha, man the jointed leather jacket is so damn ill... I probably would have taken the dive if it had been in the $5-6k range but $10k... can't do it.

I'd be curious as to how CCP would repair the jacket if one of the joints ever failed.

The one that EM has is a burgundy brown (from the photo it looks it..) or is it a black/gray? Wonder how many were made....

Ah the crazy and genius mind of Carol!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• mortalveneer
              • Jan 2008

Anyone know the price on the buckle boots at Maxfields, and if they still have them?
              I am not who you think I am

Comment

• uparmoured
                • Sep 2007

Thanks for answering the above question Pip... I too would not advise purchasing the Jointed Leather Hood without first trying it on... Since each limb section is so rigid, the length of your upper and fore arm would need to properly match the jacket closely... I know that my arms did not fall into those proportions and lengths so wearing it felt clumsy and awkward to me... The whole tube in the upper arm would push up when I bent my arm... Plus at $10k you would really want to be 100% sure that the jacket is spot on...
                FS: M.A+
                FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

... and that it renders one absolutely invincible as you wade into battle.

for $10k you should accept nothing less.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• pipcleo
                    • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Ohhh, that one!

Much more wearable yeah? I still find it hilarious that Brad Pitt has the version with the thumb :) hehehe

Comment

• buratino
                        • Feb 2007

thank you :) i've tryed a 48 in l'ecl second time on sat. & it's too big for me. i think like that pieces really heave to be done On Demand with taking all the customer measurments. the buyers from Moscow didn't order it as far as when one of them put it on in show-roomhe couldn't take it off & the other one have helped him :)

The discussed jkt+ the same crab-type pants in same leather(l'ecl have in 50)+ double jointed boots=impossible to make a moove(only foto) & ready to go to hell(even without a CCP bagage) %)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Thanks for the further rundown on the mythical jointed dragon slayer jacket Buratino :)

I would love to see a photo of someone wearing the jointed jacket, jointed leather pants (still haven't seen a photo of that piece) and the jointed boots all together.

$5 to whoever can get a good photo taken of it!

You may not be able to move... but you'll be the most badass guy standing still. Wherever that may be.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that some of these jointed pieces restrict the wearers movement when they're supposed to do the opposite? [75]

I still love em all though!

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• buratino
                              • Feb 2007

3 000 photo's ? 5$ = 15 000$ - can go ahead! :)

P.S. Maybe a one year home practice will softener the stuff... or there is a danger the joints will crack & it'll be needed to ask CCP to repare the look?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="buratino"]3 000 photo's ? 5$ = 15 000$ - can go ahead! :)[/quote]

hehehe. Only $5 from me ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎