• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

1) biggest size is 54, which means jack, btw.

2) you don't want to know the price of the leather jackets

3) you don't want to know the price of the leather bag.

PM sent.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

1) biggest size is 54, which means jack, btw.

2) you don't want to know the price of the leather jackets

3) you don't want to know the price of the leather bag.

PM sent.

[/quote]

Brilliant, Faust. Well put.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• KeijiHaino
        • Dec 2006

actually i DO want to know because im thinking about copping one. If it's over 3500 somebody else can blow the money- less than, im down.
        i used to like ricks leathers but man, just looking at the new ones-they blow his stuff out of the water.

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]actually i DO want to know because im thinking about copping one. If it's over 3500 somebody else can blow the money- less than, im down.[/quote]

Jackets are well over that. No idea on the bag, give a call if you're up for dropping 3500 on a bag, maybe it'll work.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
            • Dec 2006

damn! maybe i should just keep saving money in the jacket fund and sell my car or something. why buy another leather jacket if not a ccp?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]actually i DO want to know because im thinking about copping one. If it's over 3500 somebody else can blow the money- less than, im down.[/quote]

I did not meant to come off rude :-). Just wanted to get a point across that even for SZ, where price elasticity is not the first thing that comes to people's minds, asking a question about CCP leather prices is kind of pointless. I am glad though that you've scrounged up enough money for half a leather jacket. [Y]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• osn19
                • Feb 2007

Once you've tasted Poell, even if the thing falls apart, or the quality or the colour of your leather changes because it rains, or the jacket looks like plastic, or the smell stinks, or and the youngsters only know Hedi Slimane, or the boots look so vintage, and yeah it sucks to spend so much on some things so futile and fragile, well you just don't care. Cause you're not just wearing a pair boots and a leather jacket; you've become the broke junkie of another world.
                Originally posted by blacksuit
                wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Diego
                  • Aug 2007

Hey KeijiHaino, leather jackets 6200, circle bag 3500 only three available but one is for me so hurry up.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                    • Dec 2006

i know you werent trying to be rude-A just has so much crap that i want it sort of sucks when you live thousands of miles away and have to email them a million times asking them how much stuff is...and ive been putting some cash aside for my leather shopping (my carpe diem boots should get here tomorrow)- and it's time for a leather jacket. but looks like i may just go for a guidi bag and continue to save for that damned ccp leather. best jacket every made, by far.

thanks diego! - i think i am going to opt for the guidi at lazarri and continue to put funds back for a jacket maybe next season.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

I did not meant to come off rude :-). Just wanted to get a point across that even for SZ, where price elasticity is not the first thing that comes to people's minds, asking a question about CCP leather prices is kind of pointless. I am glad though that you've scrounged up enough money for half a leather jacket. [Y]

[/quote] Hahaha yep! I dont believe even the bag can be had at that price. What happened to checking out guidi? Jacket is $6k+ btw.
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[74][74][74]

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• dream
                          • Nov 2007

A do layaway?

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                            • Dec 2006

chinorlz- i copped those carpe diems--will post pics once i get them....and yes, i think its guidi time.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

wow, diego is the true baller. enjoy the bag!

btw, i believe some of the Atelier guys prefer e-mail over phone calls.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                                • Dec 2006

i dont know why but i just cant get over the beauty of his leather jackets. i mean, ive seen them before, theyve been in my head for years, but if you really think about it, no one has leather that even looks like his. and the cut is flipping amazing. seriously, where does this man get his stuff from? it's incredible. and why hasn't someone started a jude law thread, because the man has tons of ccp and amazingness.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎