X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trendy Andy
    • Jun 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

Too late!!! I want to take a CRACK at it. No need to buy CCP pants, Carol doesn't design any object dyed POO STAINS in leather. And if their were any, it be from the kangaroo's or the horses to give that nice worn look. Natural horse POO STAINS comes with every cordovan leather purchase we make. [86] [86] [86]

If its not funny, refund will be given through the mail. Custom fees and VAT not included. [83]

Just teasin' ya poostain, welcome to SZ~! [66]

[quote user="philip nod"]poostain=very good joke potential, very high rate of failure inevitable
    [/quote]

Comment

• poostain
      • May 2008

the damage has been done, i guess i'll be leaving :'(
      don't worry, i'm not a troll, i promise

on the real, i was just coming here to inquire about these pants from lazzari:

i've spent a great deal of time looking at them and thinking about them. hoping to know from people who have tried them, what the fit is like (especially in the thighs), the texture and material? they look slim and i really hope the hem is not smaller than 18/19cm for the size 48 that is left. i also really like the streaky look of them and am curious about how they feel.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="poostain"]

the damage has been done, i guess i'll be leaving :'(
        don't worry, i'm not a troll, i promise

on the real, i was just coming here to inquire about these pants from lazzari:

i've spent a great deal of time looking at them and thinking about them. hoping to know from people who have tried them, what the fit is like (especially in the thighs), the texture and material? they look slim and i really hope the hem is not smaller than 18/19cm for the size 48 that is left. i also really like the streaky look of them and am curious about how they feel.

[/quote]

they remind you of toilet paper?

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

hey guys, i already posted this question in the sizing thread but it seems it got lost so i put it here.

I am curious about the fitting of j-l-or whatever shaped Poell pants. Does anyone own one and can post a fit pic?

Which size would you recommend me, i am a 28 in Dior jeans (sometimes 27), therefore i have really skinny legs and i want them as tight as possible. Would a 46 work for such a fit or should i better stick to a 44?

Please share your experience (or fit pics, so i can get a idea of the look) with me [85]

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

I'd say you most likely want a 44. 46 usually equates to a 30 waist. The j shapes fit pretty slim as do most of CCP's pants but it sounds like you want them to be pretty tight.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

yeah i want it tight because it is not hard denim and regular pants are flowing around my legs...

I saw a listing on yahoo and the front rise was 28cm which is really huge compared to dior jeans (23cm rise)...so is the crotch/front rise are a bit looser than on tight jeans?

Man i really would love to see a fit pic, or is there anyone who wants to part with his in 44?

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

i just wanted to repost these:

paper boots

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

new ccp derbys

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Diego
                    • Aug 2007

Paper boots, holy shit!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Hahaha, yeah man I think the edition is something like 3. That pair was a 6 or 7 if I remember correctly.

If a pair shows up in 8. I'm on em. Hardcore.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

The whole idea of a paper shoe/boot is so intruiging to me. They are lovely.
                        Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

new ccp derbys

[/quote]

Shit, did these actually get, dare I say it, cheaper?? I added in 14% for tax/shipping and they came out to $1206. Not too shabby! (well, as far as CCP goes)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• justine
                            • Jan 2007

[quote user="kira"]The whole idea of a paper shoe/boot is so intruiging to me. They are lovely.
                            [/quote]Yes, this definitely takes the whole destroy/life object into next level. The paper (quickly or slowly?) goes away, creating tears and rips...more work of art than anything (not a bad thing in my book). I liked the paper oxford too, a very cool piece.

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

they're too wrinkly, i think he forgot to iron them.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                                • Jan 2008

is the paper layered over leather? how thick is it? god i want to see some extensive wear on a pair of these...

seriously, checking the ccp thread makes me want to give up acting before i've even begun... and take my mcats ;p

-

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎