X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slk
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by cabl3 View Post
    This is just a minor speculation in regards to the entire "contempt towards the FE-MALE gender".

Although it's been mentioned that the fact that CCP makes sizes for women from the men's collection demonstrates his appreciation for a certain, select kind of women; could it possibly be that the production of articles that were intended for men in sizes with minor alterations for women, is a possible extention of the "fuck you" that has been discussed here? Though I dont entirely believe it myself, but such productions could and may be misconstrued as an apparent attempt to subdue, subject or make any kind of submissive point by forcing the female in question to take on a stylistic aesthetic that was not originally intended for her, but for men.

Again, tihs is all purely speculative and overanalytical, yet I couldnt help but address this matter as I read the previous posts.
    Perhaps Poell just repeats on his way the Eva's creation from the Adam's rib when making his women collection from the collectio for the men?

Comment

• mamaboy
      • Mar 2008

why barney ,pink dinausour is mentioned here,,,
      but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Jon
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by slk View Post
          Perhaps Poell just repeats on his way the Eva's creation from the Adam's rib when making his women collection from the collectio for the men?
          understanding completed now. God is Carol Christian Poell. Carol Christian Poell is God?
          Originally posted by merz
          perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Magician
            • Jul 2008

Crouka makes some interesting points and seems to have some inside knowledge.

Did you work for a Poell retailer?
            Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

barney is clearly the devil
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• crouka
                • Jul 2007

Magician, no

Originally posted by crouka View Post
                of course along with such things as he is doing today though.
                I think this was sketchy.
                I mean, there were already some like fine tuned work based on classic tailoring,
                often, innovative, experimental, avant-garde with the materials and details.
                the introduction of processing techniques normally applied to industrial products into the collections.
                for example there was already a fencing jkt as one of their signature pieces around the time
                in latex-coated wool which was beautifully marbled (dappled?) on the surface, and had a look similar to the polyurethane coated and then scraped off leather from around 06.
                but, not like collections full of choice expressions.

Comment

• poltergeist
                  • Mar 2008

ccp aw 10

Hi to everybody. I'm a new member from Italy, excuse me for my english.

Two weeks ago I saw the CCP AW 10 collection in Milan. Carol is a friend and his collection is very beautiful and the new sneakers and leather jackets are amazing. the sneakers leaves you without breath... I made a lot of photos but I'm very sorry are top secret. But if somebody teach me how to post photos on this forum..maybe I can post one or two..

Comment

• Time & Space
                    • Jan 2008

A pic of the new Fencing jacket would be of great desire to see...
                    "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

I wouldn't even call it a fencing per se... just an off center zip. Built in gloves though make it pretty awesome :)
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• cabl3
                        • Dec 2008

check your pm poltergeist
                        "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                        - Wilde

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i have a feeling that the leather jacket is wackarnolds

Comment

• poltergeist
                            • Mar 2008

New fencing jackets are beautiful but you must see the new leather jackets and sneakers with the dripping solid resine. How can I post attachments? thank you

Comment

• rocknrollnigger
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by poltergeist View Post
                              Hi to everybody. I'm a new member from Italy, excuse me for my english.

Two weeks ago I saw the CCP AW 10 collection in Milan. Carol is a friend and his collection is very beautiful and the new sneakers and leather jackets are amazing. the sneakers leaves you without breath... I made a lot of photos but I'm very sorry are top secret. But if somebody teach me how to post photos on this forum..maybe I can post one or two..
                              How to post photos 101:

Step 1: Make a photo-bucket account: http://photobucket.com/

Step 2: Log in to new account and look at the area that says upload images and video

Step 3: Choose the picture size you want (small, med, large, ect)

Step 4: Choose File

Step 5: Locate the file you want to upload from your computer and click on it, loading will automatically occur.

Step 6: The file is now uploaded!

Step 7: Use the IMG Code (for forums and message boards) aka - copy that code

Example: [IMG]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/rocknrollnigg/img5649pt8.jpg[IMG]

Step 8: Log into www.stylezeitgeist.com

Step 9: find the thread you want to post in and post in the thread

Step 10: use that IMG code you copyed and go ahead and paste it

Step 11: Your image should appear!

Example:

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

1. load photos here: http://imageshack.us/
                                2. copy board code
                                3. paste code on the message board

Comment

Working...
                                X