X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crouka
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by JetLag View Post
    quite the same for me, but I thought it's because I'm french...
    Originally posted by Nikov View Post
    moi aussi. there should be a SZ lolwut emoticon.
    Originally posted by loveless View Post
    same here, was that run through bable fish?
    if you have to say that, do it earlier, instead of tagging along behind someone,
    in a row.

I wrote it.
    I don't speak english. just manage to write it with some grammatical knowledge and some words acquired through things I had to read in my school days, in case there were no translated versions. so I know I can sound like a babble or babel fish. and simply I cannot frequently check and participate in two or more english forums.
    I confess it's impossible to join the discussion especially done in a colloquial style with slangy expression, since I don't understand what is going on.

but when I have something to say to a post in a forum, I say it where the post was written, not elsewhere.
    I'd never talk about it in one's absence.

Comment

• loveless
      • Feb 2007

sorry, after a couple reads the message is clear.

for someone who doesn't speak english thats quite a comprensive and indepth analysis! you did a great job!

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

/\Runner? Please try and frequent SZ more. I jump to another forum just to see what you have to say. It'd make life easier on me..;) And thanks for posting here, elsewhere or anywhere!
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by crouka View Post
          I wrote it.
          there are many who find great value in your writings, don't be bothered by a few remarks. I know that several people, like D above and myself, go to the other forum just to read what you post.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Casius View Post
            1K, lulz. They'll be quite a bit more. The spiral technique is huge on fabric consumption and if you add the chain seam stitch on top of that, you're looking at some very expensive pants.
            i think perhaps 2k
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

cheap!, like the budgie .

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Runner, did not mean to offend you, but I just did not understand what you wrote, seriously. I know it's often hard to describe visual things in words. But thanks for writing this up anyway.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Runner, did not mean to offend you, but I just did not understand what you wrote, seriously. I know it's often hard to describe visual things in words. But thanks for writing this up anyway.
                  I dont think he was speaking of you, as it's fine for one not to understand, what seems to be his dislike are people who would demean or make fun because they dont understand. I too always look whenever I see his name attached to something, because he always post good images and interesting informative pieces,

keep up the good work Runner, there are alot of people with English as their first language, who are terrible at it too..........
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Jon
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by merz
                    runner, additionally it would be possible for you to simply make a post in the language of your preference. we have a couple of linguists on the forum capable of rendering professional-quality translation of stuff in languages as uncommon as icelandic ;p
                    braggart
                    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• JetLag
                      • Jul 2008

No offense Runner. If I was kidding someone, it was just me. English is not my first language neither (the third one actualy), as you can see...
                      Originally posted by danman
                      If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• Jon
                        • Apr 2008

heyyyyyyyyyy..just offering my services..pro bono...
                        chances are i probably speak whatever he does.
                        unless its italian, lol.
                        If it's Italian I have it covered ... although babelfish could probably do a better job.
                        perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• inaya
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by crouka View Post
                          if you have to say that, do it earlier, instead of tagging along behind someone,
                          in a row.

I wrote it.
                          I don't speak english. just manage to write it with some grammatical knowledge and some words acquired through things I had to read in my school days, in case there were no translated versions. so I know I can sound like a babble or babel fish. and simply I cannot frequently check and participate in two or more english forums.
                          I confess it's impossible to join the discussion especially done in a colloquial style with slangy expression, since I don't understand what is going on.

but when I have something to say to a post in a forum, I say it where the post was written, not elsewhere.
                          I'd never talk about it in one's absence.
                          honey, don't waste the energy bothering to defend yourself against the rudeness here.

know that you are one of the most valuable resources on the forum or people that you do choose to share your knowledge with. don't come here to defend yourself against the remarks here because basically everything thoughtful that gets posted by most people gets torn down in some way unless you're on the inside of the circle jerk.

don't ever feel embarrassed about your grammar because for someone who has never been in the english speaking world, you certainly have enlightened many of us in it for a very long time and you are appreciated. if people take the time to look for the info in your words, it's perfectly decipherable. in fact I hope you're not even reading this and have decided not to invest any more of your time here.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

sickest sz burn.

but i will reiterate that runner has the most extensive knowledge and writes way better english than i am capable of.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• JetLag
                              • Jul 2008

To whom I apologized? Crouka or Runner...? I even don't know who I'm talking to^^
                              Originally posted by danman
                              If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

The Sissy P gauntlet has been dropped.
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎