X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tangerine
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by merz
    i wasn't aware of carol ever producing late-bloom teenage histrionics, but i digress! runner's response did not seem to come with a rancorous subtext, and its odd that those perhaps least-equipped to do that are now making things acrimonious.

so i'm going to out and say it, inaya, what the fuck was that?
    I will respectfully submit that here you are essentially supporting her point.
    the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

why are you so personally offended by something that wasn't seemingly directed at you? disagreeing is one thing, but you're on quite tirade of fancy words here as well as ranting over it in a completely unrelated thread.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Spencer
        • Feb 2007

Is there a grabbing popcorn emoticon?

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

I kinda hate when things get like this,
            let us all take a deep breath and move on to something else...........
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
              why are you so personally offended by something that wasn't seemingly directed at you? disagreeing is one thing, but you're on quite tirade of fancy words here as well as ranting over it in a completely unrelated thread.
              i think merz might actually over-believe in SZ--in it defense, in its glory. fancy words for the fanciful, no?
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Nikov
                • Nov 2008

whoa, didn't expect this to happen.

for everybody's sake, i will drop it.

except to address crouka. my comment was not meant to attack or make fun of your post in any way. i just didn't understand it. i did not think my post was rude at the time i wrote it, but looking back at it now, i can see how it can be taken in that manner. i apologize.

to be honest, my lack of understanding was not due to poor grammar. the grammar is fine. i couldn't even tell that english is not your first language. i just didn't understand what was being said conceptually.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

most of the ESL people here are better speakers than the natives because the natives don't care after being native for so long, so for the love of god, all ESL's should never ever feel bad about their english...and nobody cares either.

I agree with nikov, what long distance runner said was a marathon. I personally am getting bored with the CCP lockdown and the PR via the inner circle jerk as inaya pointed out. i find long distance runner's prose quite poetic and as we know, ccp inspires flights of fancy.
                    I hope once the collection is made available for perusal by the losers who fund it (was Lucas even this hard on his fans?) the photos can be inserted along side LDR's visionary wordplay, for even imagination needs a symbotic jpeg, a home where the heart takes a deep breathe and their throats are filled with
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• the breaks
                      • Sep 2007

The hardest guy to understand in here is English.. yes snafu I'm talking about you ;)
                      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

Symbiotic jpegs is where our forum finds hope, where wings take dream

Comment

• kbi
                          • Feb 2009

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                            i wasn't aware of carol ever producing late-bloom teenage histrionics, but i digress! runner's response did not seem to come with a rancorous subtext, and its odd that those perhaps least-equipped to do that are now making things acrimonious.

so i'm going to out and say it, inaya, what the fuck was that?
                            Agreed. Inaya, if you have a problem with SZ, at least have the respect to lay it out civilly.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

well, to be fair, she has been pushed to post photos, hinted about giving sexual favours in order to purchase something, her purchases called hideous or something equivalent, etc. and now runner who has perhaps more insight than anyone here was probably scared off, so I personally can see why she might not want to be any more respectful when telling that she will no longer post here
                              Last edited by lowrey; 04-16-2009, 03:29 PM.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

when did all of those things happen on this board?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎