• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

for a start:

Originally posted by recherché View Post
    I don't know who she slept with or how many handys in the back alley she had to give to get for this jacket, but I'm prepared to do the same.

the word describing her purchase that one time was actually atrocious, which was followed by three pages of arguing... there were also several encouragements to post photos in recent purchases.

I'm just sad to see one of the nicest people I know get driven out of here..
    Last edited by lowrey; 04-16-2009, 03:32 PM.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
        I hope once the collection is made available for perusal by the losers who fund it (was Lucas even this hard on his fans?) the photos can be inserted along side LDR's visionary wordplay, for even imagination needs a symbotic jpeg, a home where the heart takes a deep breathe and their throats are filled with
        this is fucking classic as is the flare up that precedes it. why am i always involved in the same dumb m.a+ debate and when some real shit like this goes down i'm a day late to the party?
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Crouka = Runner?

Awesome :)

this thread certainly took a wicked left turn over the last couple of days but I hope things will get back on track once the darn CCP photos become more available to the general populous.

I'm hoping for a nice new CCP mainpage. They've taken down the bathroom door series of images and replaced it with just an e-mail press link.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
            this is fucking classic as is the flare up that precedes it. why am i always involved in the same dumb m.a+ debate and when some real shit like this goes down i'm a day late to the party?
            'cause you were born with the blessing of a life of peacefulness and tranquility
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
              for a start:

the word describing her purchase that one time was actually atrocious, which was followed by three pages of arguing... there were also several encouragements to post photos in recent purchases.

I'm just sad to see one of the nicest people I know get driven out of here..
              True, those things were said, and I tried my best to rectify them (think rechere is gone for good, no?). I think I do a fairly good job at keeping sexist comments at bay, feel free to tell me otherwise. And maybe merz didn't have to say "atrocious" (surely he's been the most constructively critical member of this board, no?), and although I understand that it's very tempting to write off the entire board and all its members, I don't think that's right.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                'cause you were born with the blessing of a life of peacefulness and tranquility
                thanks zamb
                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• crouka
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
                  whoa, didn't expect this to happen.

for everybody's sake, i will drop it.

except to address crouka. my comment was not meant to attack or make fun of your post in any way. i just didn't understand it. i did not think my post was rude at the time i wrote it, but looking back at it now, i can see how it can be taken in that manner. i apologize.

to be honest, my lack of understanding was not due to poor grammar. the grammar is fine. i couldn't even tell that english is not your first language. i just didn't understand what was being said conceptually.
                  not to address only you in particular
                  but let me quote you as the representative.

that's allright.

I would not complain that it is not understood.
                  if you check the last post in the general ccp thread at tfs, you will find it needs more explaining. so I had written the long one as a supplement. and it seems that it was okay to Chinorlz, so at that point, original mission almost accomplished for me.

but as you see my english is uncertain.
                  from loveless's tone I read back my last post here and found a couple of mistakes.
                  it's always like that. it leaves something or much to be corrected and there are things I have to elaborate on. it's flawed, but I can make it better at least.
                  so, what I wanted to say is say "I don't understand it" where the post was done, so that I can try to explain it at least,
                  if you really say the act of that statement is of the different nature from the act of just spitting on the roadside.
                  as I said, I cannot deal with this heavy fast english traffic, chances are I cannot check it here.

I was referring to your "mizukusasa", availing myself of merz's offer,
                  since there seems to be no exact english equivalent of the word although dictionary shows some remotely similar ones.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    True, those things were said, and I tried my best to rectify them (think rechere is gone for good, no?). I think I do a fairly good job at keeping sexist comments at bay, feel free to tell me otherwise. And maybe merz didn't have to say "atrocious" (surely he's been the most constructively critical member of this board, no?), and although I understand that it's very tempting to write off the entire board and all its members, I don't think that's right.
                    actually it was someone else, I think merz phrased his detestation in some other swank manner.

regardless of that one instance, I'm not saying everyone should agree with what happened here. my point was just that she received her fair share of unrespectful behaviour. you can agree or disagree with what she said of course.

what I certainly don't agree on is the show merz put on in response, he seemed to completely lose it over a matter that wasn't even related to him.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Going to attempt to bring this back.....

CCP SS07 pron!

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                        heyyyyyyyyyy..just offering my services..pro bono...
                        chances are i probably speak whatever he does.
                        unless its italian, lol.
                        You speak Japanese? I'm not very good at translating but I can do a few (my Eye-talian is sucky now and so is my spanish, gotta get back into things).

Crouka: your posts here and on tFS are much appreciated, keep up posting and don't bother with the negativity.
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Fixed

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          True, those things were said, and I tried my best to rectify them (think rechere is gone for good, no?). I think I do a fairly good job at keeping sexist comments at bay, feel free to tell me otherwise. And maybe merz didn't have to say "atrocious" (surely he's been the most critical member of this board, no?), and although I understand that it's very tempting to write off the entire board and all its members, I don't think that's right.
                          music

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by crouka View Post
                            not to address only you in particular
                            but let me quote you as the representative.

that's allright.

I would not complain that it is not understood.
                            if you check the last post in the general ccp thread at tfs, you will find it needs more explaining. so I had written the long one as a supplement. and it seems that it was okay to Chinorlz, so at that point, original mission almost accomplished for me.

but as you see my english is uncertain.
                            from loveless's tone I read back my last post here and found a couple of mistakes.
                            it's always like that. it leaves something or much to be corrected and there are things I have to elaborate on. it's flawed, but I can make it better at least.
                            so, what I wanted to say is say "I don't understand it" where the post was done, so that I can try to explain it at least,
                            if you really say the act of that statement is of the different nature from the act of just spitting on the roadside.
                            as I said, I cannot deal with this heavy fast english traffic, chances are I cannot check it here.

I was referring to your "mizukusasa", availing myself of merz's offer,
                            since there seems to be no exact english equivalent of the word although dictionary shows some remotely similar ones.

Runner, again glad to finally know who you are on here and thanks again for posting such a detailed description. It adds a great deal of information to the photos :)

See you on here or on tFS. You really are the ONLY reason I log in at tFS my friend.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jon
                              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              Runner, again glad to finally know who you are on here and thanks again for posting such a detailed description. It adds a great deal of information to the photos :)

See you on here or on tFS. You really are the ONLY reason I log in at tFS my friend.
                              Runner/Crouka, i really dug your post. I had to re-read it a few times, but I enjoyed the subjective twist in interpreting your description. All the different interpretations going through my head encouraged critique of the concept itself instead of a compilation of a CCP shopping list. Thanks.
                              Originally posted by merz
                              perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• baubas
                                • Dec 2008

[/QUOTE]

holy sh*t! this is the picture i took while working there.... these shoes still haunts me in my most beautiful nightmares!!!!! even today i regret they not in my wardrobe........

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎