X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rech
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
    latest additions are starting to look proper Carol. trousers look very clean, gloves are pretty sick as well.

I really want the button up with gloves... its just as blatantly unconventional as you'd expect from Poell.

Total agree.. now i can fell all the CCP...

What do you think about the high necked shirt?? (i prefer the one from lazzari.. just becouse white is a bit more light then black...)

I also love the belt.. now i have just to found the money to complete the look

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I was talking about the high neck shirt
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Rech
        • Apr 2009

If someone hadn't seen it.. Lazzari have a new shirt, 2 pant and the double buckle belt on....

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Screw Lazarri, support our own Darklands.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MCC1528
            • May 2008

I want to see Karl Lagerfeld wearing the CCP fingerless gloves

Comment

• Avyer
              • Dec 2007

Has anyone handled the breadstick trousers from this season yet? Worth it?
              Remember, be here now.

Comment

• Trebre
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Screw Lazarri, support our own Darklands.
                I think everyone here supports Darklands forever, mainly because their service and customer support is beyond impeccable.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Avyer View Post
                  Has anyone handled the breadstick trousers from this season yet? Worth it?
                  we should ask theaddict for his review. i am also considering them.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

Ok, the breadstick trousers are less stiff than the invisiseam pant. Material feels kind of rough on the skin since it is not lined at all. Not uncomfortable though. Falls very nicely, maybe a touch to soft for my personal taste since i prefer super stiff material. But with normal sized legs (mine are thin like chopsticks) it will look terrific. The ass area fits perfect, also the waist! I didnt handle the jacket yet, but i think it will be perfect together. I especially like the hook closure which is the same like on the leather jackets. I would recommend this pant for summer season since it is not too heavy.
                    One well known member here copped it instantly...
                    Last edited by theaddict; 08-02-2009, 07:37 AM.
                    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Avyer
                      • Dec 2007

I need to find a way to block out your messages...Always lead to spending money, and with tuition and books this month, shit.
                      Remember, be here now.

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

Dont get me wrong, although i am affiliated with Darklands i am not a running around ad for the shop. I am trying to be objective (i know there is no real objectiveness...) and state what i think about a certain piece. Maybe its unlikely that i hate about stuff that i dont like, but i wont hype it if i think its a piece of shit...
                        Last edited by theaddict; 08-02-2009, 05:22 PM.
                        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

thanks, SA!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

i always enjoy reading what you have to say SA.. No worries Thanks mate
                            WTB: This

Comment

• jamesd
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                              Ok, the breadstick trousers are less stiff than the invisiseam pant. Material feels kind of rough on the skin since it is not lined at all. Not uncomfortable though. Falls very nicely, maybe a touch to soft for my personal taste since i prefer super stiff material. But with normal sized legs (mine are thin like chopsticks) it will look terrific. The ass area fits perfect, also the waist! I didnt handle the jacket yet, but i think it will be perfect together. I especially like the hook closure which is the same like on the leather jackets. I would recommend this pant for summer season since it is not too heavy.
                              One well known member here copped it instantly...
                              Thanks for the review. I haven't seen them in person yet, but the breadstick trousers have the best look to me of the CCP pants that have come in this year.

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

whats the experience like in wearing that gloved dress shirt?
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎