Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • misterpale
    • Apr 2008

yay,you already handled them,dude.but rather nay,if you check your balance...i´m gonna pick them up in an hour,i guess...
    Last edited by misterpale; 10-26-2009, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

haha, true dat! Anyway, i want more input. You already have them so you are not an objective opinion shoot me some fit pics once you got them back!

Originally posted by misterpale View Post
      yay,you already handle them,dude.but rather nay,if you check you balance...i´m gonna pick them up in an hour,i guess...
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• H-R
        • May 2007

How's the sizing of this season's oxford compare to the previous seasons' derbies?

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by H-R View Post
          How's the sizing of this season's oxford compare to the previous seasons' derbies?
          the same, except that the oxfords are slightly narrower than the derbies.
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Trebre View Post
            Spoke to Satoru at A about the derbys and he said leather is superthick.
            I'm seriously thinking about getting a pair.
            I got a pair of boots from this season and they are exactly as stiff as my previous pair from SS 08.
            They have a curious double layer leather. A thin lining on the inside of the boot.
            But the outer layer is real thick. How is the noseam pair you got at Darklands? Soft?
            Most well-made shoes are made of two (or in some cases more) layers of leather, aren't they? Looking at my shoes, only the cheap suede boots are lacking an inner layer. The rest have an outer layer with the suede facing in, and an inner layer with the suede pointing out, so there is smooth leather on both inside and out. The pair of CCP boots I used to have were the same.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Trebre
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
              Most well-made shoes are made of two (or in some cases more) layers of leather, aren't they? Looking at my shoes, only the cheap suede boots are lacking an inner layer. The rest have an outer layer with the suede facing in, and an inner layer with the suede pointing out, so there is smooth leather on both inside and out. The pair of CCP boots I used to have were the same.
              Well... i meant that none of my other CCP boots and shoes has it.
              Mainly, i believe because the leather is so thick to start with.

Comment

• snafu
                • Apr 2008

the dipped derbies iv not seen, but the hiking boots...
                well i thought they were better in person than in pics; they look more like a boot than a sneaker but still im not sure if id drop it for them

i guess they are for the customer who already has a series of carol traditional boots and wants something new, otherwise like myself id easily go for the tornados

iv heard from wearers the boots hurt like a muthafucka but with carol its in the game i guess, but for me this season i feel is a let down. id rather take my money to carols older season pieces

although the black wool coat is fucking nice,,, no matter what season

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                hmmmm, thanks for the rundown.

Snaf, P and the others what are your thoughts about the dipped derbys? Yay or nay?

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                  although the black wool coat is fucking nice,,, no matter what season
                  This one?

This is my favourite piece from Carol's current collection

Comment

• misterpale
                    • Apr 2008

thr dripped oxfords are made kangaroo and cow leather...the are really soft and comortable.it´s very esay to compare them with sneaks...

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

yes, cow leather is for the sole. the dipped also exist in cordovan (i tried them).
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

yeh i do really like it, but he has done this before. Nod has a brilliant fishtale version

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                        This one?

This is my favourite piece from Carol's current collection

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

that clears it up, seems like they were made in both materials just like the tornado boots.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

clunky crap was one
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by nameless
                              What material were the tornado boots made in this season?
                              like mentioned, to my understanding they were made in the same materials as the derbies, kangaroo (soft) and cordovan (~~true stiffness~~).
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

has the change in the Last been discussed at all? these are seriously redesigned for bigfoot
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎