Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

thanks for that post nictan. the text is especially interesting. would love to see the exhibit
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• nictan
      • Jul 2009

you're welcome :)

near the entrance to lift (one of them, cant remember if its ecru or etage), the corridor was covered with a plane of cracked glass. as you walked across, there will be a cracking sound of the glass at your feet. at the side were the finger gloves as well as the trashbin boots.

cracked glass at the other one as well, as seen in the picture with the L-shaped and U-shaped belts, and also the reflective coat which was placed solo in a fitting room of its own.

Comment

• MWNN
        Banned
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
        What is the price? It has the titanium elbows and if I'm not mistaken, the nuckle shape in the glove is also a titanium insert.
        Its a special option for titanium elbows , if you want CCP can insert for you for extra money of course if it special order. Knuckles are not titanium its only a shape like there is a titanium inside.

I ordered this jacket in this color (later I find out that it was possible to insert metal elbows but it was too late the production was already started) and many more stuff so I am waiting some will arrive soon and others only in 4-6 months

I am thinking is it better with titanium elbows or without ? Will its looks overweight with them ? and I think they will change a little bit shape of this Jacket ? What you think

Also I got second reply from RAIL shop and they said that they made a mistake the finger covers not included with the jacket.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MWNN View Post
          Knuckles are not titanium its only a shape like there is a titanium inside.
          don't know about this particular jacket then, but there is one that actually has metal knuckles and I recall it looking exactly like this.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MWNN
            Banned
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
            don't know about this particular jacket then, but there is one that actually has metal knuckles and I recall it looking exactly like this.
            Maybe its an additional option too like titanium elbows?

But I talked with 2 shops buyers. And they told me that titanium elbows is possible to add but knuckles aren't in titanium only shape.

Maybe they mistaken if you said that you saw the same jacket with titanium inside.

The gloves are coming with titanium knuckles 100%

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

It just occurred to me that Poell should get into sex toys business. He could probably come up with some seriously warped shit.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AENAON
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

there is a secret S & M collection Faust

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

he's dabbled in that arena already: there was a goatskin condom in an early collection
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

didn't Rick do something like that?
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      didn't Rick do something like that?
                      Rick did the Goats Eye cock ring. The goat eyelashes are supposedly... stimulating.

This discussion has taken quite the turn.
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AENAON View Post
                        there is a secret S & M collection Faust
                        i wouldn't be surprised. why secret?! let's make it public.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                          • Jan 2010

Shipment of CCP is fresh at Rue Herold. Lotsa light shirts, drop shorts, leather, some pants, blazers, and coats. Tried a coat with the fabric SURFACE (80% Wool, 20% Ramie). Weight was very nice and substantial. The zips can be buttoned to the side of the collar so it is possible to shape the high collar. Same goes to the side pockets, allowing you to taper the jacket slightly.
                          MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• tomatous
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            i wouldn't be surprised. why secret?! let's make it public.
                            Looks like everyone will soon be quoting "XXX" again.. no, er, pun.

Comment

• MWNN
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                              Shipment of CCP is fresh at Rue Herold. Lotsa light shirts, drop shorts, leather, some pants, blazers, and coats. Tried a coat with the fabric SURFACE (80% Wool, 20% Ramie). Weight was very nice and substantial. The zips can be buttoned to the side of the collar so it is possible to shape the high collar. Same goes to the side pockets, allowing you to taper the jacket slightly.
                              Have you seen new accessories from CCP 2010 ?

Damn I am going to be in Paris only in late June

Comment

• Enaml
                                • Apr 2009

Okay, somebody's gotta post pictures of these.
                                How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎