Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eton97
    • Dec 2008

I WASHED MY CCP FENCING LEATHER....DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME :-)

i wasn't sure where to post this, as its interesting for ccp fans

you can find it here:

you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• seenmy
      • May 2009

brave man, I went to collect my dead end jeans today,but alas they were to big so I have to wait for a 46 to be re ordered for me.....

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
        brave man, I went to collect my dead end jeans today,but alas they were to big so I have to wait for a 46 to be re ordered for me.....
        hope it will be possible, i heard the studio has run out of KIT-R fabric
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
          • Oct 2009

true and that was already over a month ago, no?
          What about Lazzari? They seem to still have a 46.
          "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• miserableman
            • Dec 2009

Anyone handled the selfedge parka yet? pic

OM/2564SE SELF-EDGE TAILORED CROSSFRONT, HOODED, CROTCHED PARKA .

It looked fairly straight forward but 'crotched' ....?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I recall it has a flap in the back that can be buttoned to the front, hence "crotched".

is there a retailer that has it? I recall this being one of the pricier selfedge pieces.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• miserableman
                • Dec 2009

I was quoted 3600 euro in PAP fabric.

Comment

• doldrums
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
                  uh oh - i was banking on the 48 to fit perfectly (thought it would have a 16inch waist) and my size tends to correspond with yours. I should probably just hold back and wait for an opportunity to try them on....ah well.

Comment

• diorowen
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    same as the tall ones, 2009. The only retailer I know of that had them was some store in Japan (Shelter, maybe) back in 09.
                    Eastern market still have them now :)
                    Not the yellow one though. Its exactly the same as the hi top. Just with lower shaft.
                    still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Icarium
                      • Oct 2010

Btw, for those interested. Matteo got back to me from CCP:

"CCP answer me, they can send to us the metal thing (pretreated so it is like the other you have in the leather jacket). CCP told that they have a special items a kind of clamp the hit all the metal tag so the pressure is the same. To do this they need to have the jacket, so or you send I to me or let me know if you just want to receive the metal tag."

Asking if I can perhaps obtain/purchase 4 of the hooks and also buy a clamp. I want a comprehensive solution to this problem and to minimize shipping costs. I figure if they are at all willing to sell the clamp (Unless it's something larger than hand-held) it has to be trivial in cost-comparison to the jacket. See how goes. Matteo is a great guy.

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

to me those flat nose piler with smooth surface will do the job on the installation. so i would just get the hooks..
                        Focusing on object details

Comment

• nadir
                          • May 2011

Agreed - to be honest it sounds like pressing all of the hooks at exactly the same pressure isn't particularly important. Just crimp it on using pliers.

Comment

• chomeo
                            • Mar 2010

The so called special clamp probably have the two points indentation to clamp the piece onto the leather and mate to the other end. If it's not too terribly expensive, I'd agree to get it.

Shipping cost probably equals that to the price of the clamp purchase.

Comment

• Icarium
                              • Oct 2010

Yeah if its a no go on the clamp I'll probably do as you guys suggest plier it. I'll probably ask to see if they can elaborate a bit on the proper removal procedure since I'd like to do it in a manner that's as least damaging to the leather as possible.

Clamp's probably made from titanium and unicorn horn if they made it in house.

Comment

• chomeo
                                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                                Clamp's probably made from titanium and unicorn horn...
                                haha! it's like *boom* and magically, shit will clamp forever!
                                Last edited by chomeo; 06-28-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎