Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hallucination
    • Jan 2011

I personally own nike's vapor flash reflective jacket. It's reversible (can choose to show the reflective or the non-reflective), hidden pockets, water proofing, adjustable hood with ventilation through out the body.

Nike's reflective fabric are very light, soft and silky to the touch. If look closely, Nike's reflective/refraction visibly emit spectrum - while, Carol's reflective on the knits and fabrics are sort metallic, and very rough and rigid to the skin:

Nike designed with human kinetic in mind, for the sporting people - opposing to Carol's static object-ism, to be worn by people who enjoy the internal struggle or fashion elitist.

Nike's

Last edited by hallucination; 12-27-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Wax
      • Sep 2009

Have always been wondering which fabric mills are happy to do all those experimenting with Carol. I am pretty sure he can be a pain in the ass

Comment

• eleven crows
        • Mar 2011

SZ: N'hey hey! Ahem, n'hey, so the compression and expansion of the longitudinal waves cause the erratic oscillation -- you can see it there -- of the neighboring particles.
        [new user raises their hand]
        [sighs] Yes, what is it? What? What is it?
        newbie: Can I play with it?
        SZ: No, you can't play with it; you won't enjoy it on as many levels as I do.

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

Lol, that's brilliant.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Umami
            • Sep 2010

I was in HK last week and INK received new delivery from CCP. Here are two pair of boots that I really like.There are also several U sole sneakers in different colours.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
              • Jan 2011

^ soon i'll be able to dress up like the terminator after a firefight :P

the 2nd sole is interesting -- at first I didn't like it but it definitely makes sense in my head... need to see it in a fit pic

Comment

• franz
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                ^ soon i'll be able to dress up like the terminator after a firefight :P

the 2nd sole is interesting -- at first I didn't like it but it definitely makes sense in my head... need to see it in a fit pic
                Not sure about the sole in the second version, it looks like a strange mix between "apple-like, neat & round" futuristic design (the likes of "I, Robot" or "Minority report") where as the titanium inserts, appearing like a metallic skeleton ripping through flesh, are much more into a gritty/industrial futuristic design the likes of Terminator (right with you on that one).
                But it looks awesome IMO.
                Originally posted by Faust
                True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• fashiondisaster
                  • May 2011

I'm really confused about this new collection (but there are rumors that say that this female collection is a revisiting an old collection ... this is true?).
                  I loved Poell for this precise reason: it was full of references to Viennese Actionism. It seems to me that this thing has been exhausted. That no longer exists.
                  This makes me think that in reality, the art references have been used and studied , to impress an audience of people connected with this sub-culture ...
                  This is really bad ... it's the same thing that makes Vuitton or Prada ... applied to other hemispheres ...of course ..
                  I ask all of you an honest opinion.
                  Tnx
                  FD.
                  SEEKING SELECTIVE REASERCH

Comment

• fashiondisaster
                    • May 2011

I re-read my previous post .. And I realize that I have been very radical (though mine is a personal opinion).
                    Personally, the choice of fluorescent material, does not make me fall in love ..
                    I appreciate, however, the research, and the evolution of style ...the courage and the desire to experiment...and I think these things are part of the art.
                    FD
                    SEEKING SELECTIVE REASERCH

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Funny short nietzschean video on the CCP site.
                      Last edited by Chant; 01-11-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Czx
                        • Feb 2011

I love it. Had a good laugh at the beggining of the video when the horse's face was slowly unbluring, reminded me so much of those "dramatic (insert random animal)" videos on youtube.
                        néant
                        Last.FM paranoia
                        Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                        0 > ∞

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

I didn't mean that one, but the new one, from 2010 Fe-Male.

Comment

• Czx
                            • Feb 2011

Oh, my bad. For some reason the Fe-male one wasn't loading for me at the time I wrote that so I assumed that. Started for me now and hahah, I love it aswell. Did not expect the hammer strikes.
                            néant
                            Last.FM paranoia
                            Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                            0 > ∞

Comment

• Goldsmith
                              • Dec 2007

CCP Fe-male shoes

Thank you whoever shared the video. I love both pairs.

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

wow.. pretty cool but I'm surprised he did anything that comical. really want details on the crush-able fabrics. layers? outer has to be kangaroo.
                                I'm also surprised no theorists have chimed in on why he'd create such a piece. I work in health care.. too factual to give any insight.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎