• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drizzly
    Banned
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Lois Grüveltner View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can find a place to shop CCP? A place where I don't have to wait an eternity for the clothes to be ready? I know Darkland, but I don't think they have the good CCP stuff anymore.. - and the Office is a very good place with nice people but I'm currently waiting for shoes that I ordered, winter 2013!!!??
    PN/P, lazzari, suus, the library i think all carry CCP.

Comment

• drizzly
      Banned
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      I WOULD LIKE TO ASK EVERYONE ON SZ TO NOT SUPPORT THE OFFICE. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LEECHES WHO HAVE POACHED CLIENTS AWAY FROM LEGITIMATE STORES AND HAVE BEEN USING STYLEZEITGEIST TO BUILD THEIR CLIENT BASE WITHOUT EVER ACKNOWLEDGING IT. SUPPORT LEGITIMATE STORES AND NOT THIS SHADY ORGANIZATION.
      Serious question, how are they shady?

I was introduced to the office outside of SZ. It was via a referral. I have referred people not on SZ to the office and everyone has had good things to say. I am one of them as well. Good experience.

Please note i don't promote stores and thats not the point of this post. I am genuinely curious.

Every place that orders CCP never has my sizing in footwear or it gets sold very quickly. At the office i can pre-order and get almost anything i want that CCP offers at a reasonable price. They do have more options in my opinion.

Comment

• LelandJ
        Banned
        • Apr 2014

Loving the irony!

Comment

• Fenix
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by LelandJ View Post
          Loving the irony!
          Me too....that you likely have no fucking clue what you are talking about yet you still cannot stfu.

So Driz wanted to make a bit of cash off some boots that likely will not find heavy rotation in anyone's wardrobe.

As for The Office, I've had fairly good experiences with them. I don't think this has anything to do with their stock or customer service. I have no idea if they've profited off of SZ without paying their dues. I thought it was more or less a one man operation that thrived off of referrals.

This is all off topic though so feel free to delete.
          Originally posted by hausofblaq
          Grow up.

Comment

• boodude
            • Oct 2012

^^Yep Fenix, I have exact same experiance with the Office..and few of my buddies as well, never heard of it here, i was refferred by a friend ( again off topic so delete if u wanna)

Comment

• LelandJ
              Banned
              • Apr 2014

delete
              Last edited by LelandJ; 06-23-2014, 07:12 PM. Reason: keeping thread on topic

Comment

• guardimp
                • Jun 2010

I believe Faust is referring to their habit of contacting people who have mentioned on forums (such as sz) that they are interested in making a ccp order. This cuts out any affiliation to the forum, while still giving them a somewhat enhanced ability to market their products.

Comment

• drizzly
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2012

Its not like people's emails are posted on this forum publicly. So unless profiles were created and several thousand members of SZ were pmed for CCP orders, I don't understand how and why they are getting so much heat here.

Comment

• Marlon
                    • Sep 2011

I don't think The Office needed to pm people here or create fake accounts to get the notoriety they have now. It's just the combination of their contents (posted on tumblr) being reblogged on several social medias and the very good experiences you can find here and there.

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

Please guys, the fact that you were perfectly satisfied with the Office's service does not mean that others are or that the whole strategy is legitimate in a forum where affiliate boutiques have to pay to have their banner and thread, while the Office contacts members through PMs directly and in this way builds its customer base secretly (and free of charge) by taking away customers from the affiliates.
                      My wholly subjective experience is that I seemed to have made a preorder just by asking a question which CCP had to be contacted for to answer. I felt forced to buy some pants just because I asked while the office contacted me through PM after I posted a WTB here. Overall the behaviour was pretty aggressive for a seller/store.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                        I don't think The Office needed to pm people here or create fake accounts to get the notoriety they have now. It's just the combination of their contents (posted on tumblr) being reblogged on several social medias and the very good experiences you can find here and there.
                        Yes, they did. How do you think they gained the notoriety in the first place? They actively have gone after people posting interest in buying CCP by contacting them via PM. Never once they approached me about being officially affiliated with the forum and they dodged all my inquiries. No wonder boutiques like Atelier go out of business while these guys profit by undercutting everyone else.

Like DRRRK says, the fact that they have good customer service has nothing to do with poaching clients away from other stores and using StyleZeitgeist to build their client base.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

Anyone have seen or owned some beat up sneakers so far to post some pics(or fully vibramed)? I havent really see one so far(including mine ).
                          Focusing on object details

Comment

• blackfedora
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by magic View Post
                            Anyone have seen or owned some beat up sneakers so far to post some pics(or fully vibramed)? I havent really see one so far(including mine ).
                            I have vibramed the soles of u-sole drips before and posted pics here. I have also redyed the drips and leather (from colour 19 to 10) after the leather got badly discoloured in some spots and the drips looked haggard. The drips/polyurethane soles dye well. I will eventually post the work in the leather dyeing thread.

Comment

• Senpai
                              • Apr 2014

Was wondering if anyone had any information on these 2005 CCP sneakers I came across on Yahoo japan? Were they a single collection that he stopped producing? If so, what a shame. They look fantastic.

Comment

• Icarium
                                • Oct 2010

That's funny in some ways that's the closest I've seen to a1923 sneakers, but long before a1923 sneakers existed.

Was just on a thread where someone mentioned that a1923 sneakers are simone's most original design... maybe not? It'd be funny if they were based on an unsuccessful model.

Like a1923 sneakers better, but these are neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎