• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="tony"]aww i just love this stuff... does anyone knows where to get it in GER? except the cologne store...
    [/quote]

Albert should know.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Unfortunately only KH in Cologne carries CCP in all of Germany. The Apartment in Berlin carried Carol many years ago but no longer does. It's too bad really....

KH is supposed to be an amazing store for not only CCP but also for anything Continues!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Albert, I have some pictures of that bracelet for you. I'll pm them to you when I get home from work! :)

I keep an archive of CCP on my home computer, haha.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• tony
          • Sep 2007

thank you.. i think i´ll be in cologne in a few weeks... how is there stocking? what else do they have? i´ve never seen this store in cologne, i´ve just been in the "normal" stores like apropos etc.

Comment

• uparmoured
            • Sep 2007

I have been hunting around for a Fencing Jacket in Size 48 for a
            while now and it seems all stockists have sold out in this size. But it has come to my attention that Lazzari do special
            orders for basically any jacket and it would take around 5 weeks for the jackets to me made.

For a special order of the Fencing Jacket, I was quoted 3150 EURO free of duty with shipping included. I was curious and asked if any discounts could be obtained if I purchased two jackets and the answer was 6000 EURO for two jackets. Beyond that, I am not sure... I was surprised that the price of a special order was so reasonable being cheaper than US stockists even...

I do not have the testicular fortitude nor the disposable income to buy two jackets so I wanted to open this up to you guys and see if anyone was after any particular jacket that is currently sold out or unavailable. Since there are many Poell supporters here it would make sense to leverage each others spending to get better individual deals...

We can discuss further in this thread and I can also be contacted on kza101@gmail.com

FS: M.A+
            FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

if you don't find any takers, you should still get the jacket if you really want it. 150 euros isn't that much especially when you're going to spend over 4k for it anyways.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

isn't carol notorious for taking unpredictable amounts of time to produce?
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

I wore the fencing jacket for the first time today, and a canvas adam kimmel button down underneath. the kimmel looks like somebody has made a black rubbing all over it, especially the arms. this is really strange because it suggests the dye runs through the lining! i could also practically write my name with my elbow on white paper. i'm pretty depressed about this, being able to only touch and wear black fabrics with it. anybody have similiar experiences or recommendations. thanks

p nod

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

yes! i totally forgot to post about it here, but my fencing jacket's dye rubbed off on my white ccp shirt. fucking sucks. thankfully, dry cleaning got the stains out. i hope that after a few wears, the dye should settle, but i definitely won't be wearing any white long sleeve shirts in it. kind of a bummer.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Ah shit.... that sucks guys!!

The downside is... chances are, the dye will bleed out a little for quite some time due to the object dying. I know that when I got my leather overlock wet and tried dabbing/wiping it with a paper towel, all sorts of dye would come off on it.

Glad that you were able to get the dye out though Joey. That's a close call...

Thanks to Cas for the horseshoe nail bracelet photo:

I finished my version of it today and have posted the photo in the DIY section!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• uparmoured
                        • Sep 2007

Wow thanks for the heads up on the dye leakage... Saves many of us the future trauma...

If there are no takers I will probably go ahead, I just thought that I'd open it up to the floor... 150 isn't much in comparison to the jacket, but it is still a reasonable chunk of change to work with... The strengthening Australian Dollar is doing wonders for my overseas purchases...

FS: M.A+
                        FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

is the fucking dollar the only currency in the free world in free fall? fuck. i'm opening a bank account in canada.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

cross posted from superfuture. ccp vs. levis red

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/sho...599#post698599

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                              • Sep 2007

philip nod: is the fucking dollar the only currency in the free world in free fall? fuck. i'm opening a bank account in canada.[/b]

heheheh, i wince every time i peek at exchange rates, it seems no matter where we go, americans have a hard landing now........i don't blame designers like RO for bumping prices 200USD across the board, considering the global currency picture....spending abroad was so much more comfortable even just a few years ago.........they say it shows no sign of slowing......screw 'them', yay globalization! :p

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                                • Sep 2007

ddohnggo:[/b]cross posted from superfuture. ccp vs. levis red

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?p=698599#post698599

ugggghhhh...these levi's look like the unloved bastard child of a drunken one night stand between a pair of ccp's on the rebound and an ugly old evisu slut. at least they got their daddy's curve, not so much the drape........i bet carol is laughing his ass off in disgust.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎