X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
    I've had the v for quite a while, just recently got the crew neck. I think I might've posted a pic with it a few months ago.
    How does it run size-wise? As I'v been told the tanktops are bigger this season than last, how's this one?

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

my XS crewneck fits me as the XS double layer ls...so i think the sizing is quite stable and i will cop the v also in xs if available in sale anywhere...
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

will try to hit it!

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

its sort of true to size, but also very stretchy so the sizing is pretty versatile. I have the v-neck in an M and the crew in an S, which stretched out to fit me pretty well.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

i was in there at noon the first day of the sale, friday. i was there for an hour throwing back gang signs w the SA's. exactly 5 people came in the entire time. although i heard somebody was trying to size LEBRON JAMES for some shoot..
            i almost pulled the trigger on the long wool funnel neck coat, something like 1300 on sale, but i realized i own the fishtail coat, which is a far sicker coat, so whats the point. i'm sure there will be one day in january where i am dying to wear another winter coat.

typically none of the atelier sales ever have anything i want, or if i want it its not on sale.
            did anybody kop those grey trousers w the boiled wool? those looked cool but were out of small because it fits up to 34 waist. lol.

i also bought this fucking expensive cashmere hooded long sweater (before the diet) with this military strap that buttons across the chest. unfortunately i never got to post up w it because i returned it. turns out the way it fits me (and i'm sure others) creates a wave in the military (grosgrain?) strap which looks like a small breast/ large nipple over my left chest. its a real bummer, i think its a design flaw, because its such a cool piece, and there was no real way to alter it. so buyer beware on that which is on sale now...at least i have a large credit for spring :) which looks exactly like everything else :(
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• MCC1528
              • May 2008

I have the "dirty v-neck". I believe I convinced Mike on making the purchase of the "dirty V-neck". I have only wore mine like 4 times if that and the neck line is stretching like mad, I dont know how its stretching. Its not like I am having monkeys hang around my neck.

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

"dirty v-neck"
                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mac81586 View Post
                  I have the "dirty v-neck". I believe I convinced Mike on making the purchase of the "dirty V-neck". I have only wore mine like 4 times if that and the neck line is stretching like mad, I dont know how its stretching. Its not like I am having monkeys hang around my neck.
                  yea you did

my dirty v-neck neckline has not dirty v-stretched at all though, at least I dont think so.

(dirty v-neck)

(its not dirty so can we call it alpaca sweater or something?)
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• bonejelly
                    • Jul 2008

i'm more interested in the dirty v-neck, crew neck edition.

were these guys on sale as well?

Comment

• thejjbb
                      • Apr 2008

But what is it called when one gets a dirty v neck covered in dirt?

Comment

• MCC1528
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by thejjbb View Post
                        But what is it called when one gets a dirty v neck covered in dirt?
                        "Double dirty v neck" or "dirty alpaca v neck"

Comment

• Davie
                          • Nov 2007

I've been looking for collection pics from owenscorp.com (both from mainline and drkshdw) from the last few seasons. Does anyone happen to save those photos? I'd really appreciate it if u could share them w/ me!

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                            yea you did

my dirty v-neck neckline has not dirty v-stretched at all though, at least I dont think so.

(dirty v-neck)

(its not dirty so can we call it alpaca sweater or something?)

muahaha
                            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                              Really? I went around 3 and there was hardly anyone there. I bet most were disappointed that the leather jackets and the shirts weren't on sale.
                              i was there around 3pm on friday as well...where were you? i was trying on a few things but showed great restraint and only left with one. they had 3 racks of women's pieces on sale. am going back today i think to get something else...i rick.
                              Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

I want to go to reek sale

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎