Clear All
  • martin
    • Jul 2008

Some pictures from lvr via "my friend goo" from sufu

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

mind posting the rest, goo? if there are any. where can one find the LVR preview pics by the way?

I like the shorts, looks like a moderate drop crotch compared to the slightly baggier ones from last spring. the two black jackets look kind of cool, other two fit badly but I guess thats typical to LVR.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by kira View Post
        i was there around 3pm on friday as well...where were you? i was trying on a few things but showed great restraint and only left with one. they had 3 racks of women's pieces on sale. am going back today i think to get something else...i rick.
        I mean I guess I really wasn't paying attention to anyone else in the store (and not that I know what many people's face's look like on here anyway ;) ) but I was there for a good 30 minutes so I wouldn't be surprised if we were in there at the same. Was thinking about going back today too, because I'm unemployed and nothing else is motivating me to leave the house today!

Comment

• andrewislasorad
          • Nov 2006

Those pictures make it look so sloppy, not really feeling any of that. Stag seems to be a much stronger season over Strutter. Hope it just shitty LVR photos.

Comment

• MCC1528
            • May 2008

The stuff looks interesting. I sorta like the looks of that leather back kangaroo pouch jacket and the draw string shorts. I was really :( I didnt buy any shorts from last season, I am still somewhat on the look out.

Comment

• jevna
              • Aug 2007

so can we "hack" the lvr website and see the new stuff there?

that "faded" jacket looks pretty bad.

Comment

• my friend goo
                • Oct 2007

i didnt post it here because the lvr pics made the stuff look like ass heh..
                there isnt much else up, standard leathers and tees and whatnot, other angles of the ones i posted
                you can see the lvr stuff by grabbing a link to a current season picture and replacing the season code:

0EH is the code for rick, 49I is s/s 09, all the pics are 6001 and up

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

lmao.. NICE SILHOUETTE

LVR's modeled pics have never been that good, but they really outdid themselves here. when you make a plain sheer t-shirt look like ass, you know you have talent yo.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• my friend goo
                    • Oct 2007

haha i know right, you should take a look at the dh stuff, it's just too funny...

Comment

• Purity
                      • Apr 2007

Do you have the link to the dh images? The stuff already looked like garbage on the runway..

Comment

• Arcane
                        • Jul 2008

DH = http://www.luisaviaroma.com/Images/Big49I/06V/6001.JPG and on...

Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• jevna
                          • Aug 2007

do you guys know if it's possible to preorder? i really need these dh tshirts.....

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

the absolute rock bottom shit. Hate seeing this happen...

but I'm sure the folks over at SuFu are collectively bukkake-ing over how awesome it is.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• jevna
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              the absolute rock bottom shit. Hate seeing this happen...

sad indeed.

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                                but I'm sure the folks over at SuFu are collectively bukkake-ing over how awesome it is.
                                Except not.
                                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎