Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

^ that's pretty crazy. price is way out of the stratosphere.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• swals001
      • Nov 2007

Drkshdw fabric bags?

Not sure if this has been asked before, but what is the intended purpose for those bags that come with Drkshdw jeans? To store the jeans? That seems a little ridiculous. Anyone have some suggestions for possible uses?

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Yes, to hold the jeans. I find it a nice touch....

You can...Carry your laundry in it? Hold crisply wrapped hundred dollar bills? The possibilities are endless really.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• editevening
          • Nov 2008

i carry mine on a stick, over my shoulder. It really completes the 'lower class' look.
          #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by new_dawn_fades
            wow silk, thanks for posting. I havent seen that before.
            Its great that its for charity and all but sweet jeebus that is a lot of money for some clothes :O
            There was a show in China during the olympics that featured this getup along with other designer's takes on outfits... there was a fencing outfit that was mindblowing.

I thought all of it was auctioned off with no listed price. Given what it is... and what you get, the price isn't unreasonable and it's not like it's going to fatten any pocket. Plus, you get a copy of Bien Descendu signed too :)
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• quiet noise
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Is it just me, or is the color "dark shadow" slightly different from piece to piece? it seems like it can differ from dark grey to dark brown. or maybe it is just my local retailer that have messed up their tags?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by editevening View Post
                i carry mine on a stick, over my shoulder. It really completes the 'lower class' look.
                lol
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Silk
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                  There was a show in China during the olympics that featured this getup along with other designer's takes on outfits... there was a fencing outfit that was mindblowing.

I thought all of it was auctioned off with no listed price. Given what it is... and what you get, the price isn't unreasonable and it's not like it's going to fatten any pocket. Plus, you get a copy of Bien Descendu signed too :)

Yes the fencing outfit was made by Neil Barrett and is also on that same website. I was a little disappointed to see that the fencing mask isn't included in the outfit, but I love the boots/shoes. Here is the link

I agree that 5k euro isn't that bad for these outfits especially when the proceeds are going to charity. I just, "wish i was lil bit taller, wish i was a baller"....lol

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

It doesn't look bad on her...
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
                      who's that? How do you guys find these pics? Do you really care for celebrity gossip? We're all doomed

Make a f**king celebrity thread, I honestly don't care anymore.
                      I think that's jenifer zhopez. Sorry, more cyrillyc humor.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        I think that's jenifer zhopez. Sorry, more cyrillyc humor.
                        i laughed out loud
                        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I anticepared that. Still waiting for Metz to spill coffee on his screen.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                            It doesn't look bad on her...
                            Doesn't look good neither. Even on a thin body, the cut of this jacket and its high waisted (or low breasted) belt makes it look like clothes for pregnant women.
                            I saw once, at le Palais-Royal store, a short plump woman trying it on. It looked amazing. Not in a good way...
                            Last edited by Chant; 03-13-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• justine
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                              It looked amazing. Not in good way...

Comment

• laika
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
                                who's that? How do you guys find these pics? Do you really care for celebrity gossip? We're all doomed

Make a f**king celebrity thread, I honestly don't care anymore.
                                Chillax.

Chant is right, it is not a very good cut on anyone.
                                Looks better on zhopez then on me though, for sure.
                                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎