Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

No idea, but I would think the dress is around £1K+? The jersey should be around the same as the turtleneck sleeveless, which is around £ 120.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• woah, 1 k is insane. but it's alot of material...

http://men.style.com/slideshows/mens...WAY/00160m.jpg I've also been looking or this top, but can't seem to find it anywhere. is it in production?

Comment

• CommieRabbit
        • Oct 2007

I've tried the half-flannel high collar and thought the collar fits like shit. Looks cool unzipped and all but the opening is too big too be properly fitted around the neck area and too small too just sorta hang neutral away from the neck. The result is having your chin getting caught on the rim every time you move your head around naturally, unless you enjoy looking up at the sky all day at an awkward angle.

Dunno, maybe I just have bad luck with some rick jackets.

Blistered lambskin was sick as shit. Weirdest texture ever, feels like a smooth freaky leathery spongy substance. So good.

Dress is pretty odd, but I could see someone rocking it (fingers crossed for heirloom). Maybe because I think of it less of a dress and more of a robe, or some other long garment a priest or a monk would wear (rick loves that shit). Could be aight.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by u-know
          it's cool website!!
          stop wasting space. if you have nothing to say, just read.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Alarm
            • Jun 2009

I might get the merino dress, cut it at the waist to make a typical ribbed l/s, and use the remaining material as the most comfortable blanket ever.
            Originally posted by Trebre
            Poell Pain is good for body&soul...

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

Is that samurai top available somewhere in Europe? Paris maybe?
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Fuuma
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                Is that samurai top available somewhere in Europe? Paris maybe?
                The Jacket was available at the Paris Rick store, is that what you're referring to?
                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

No i ment the sleevless jersey! The coat i will wait till it arrives at darklands, but i am not sure if campbell ordered the jersey...

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                  The Jacket was available at the Paris Rick store, is that what you're referring to?

Comment

• BSR
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    No i ment the sleevless jersey! The coat i will wait till it arrives at darklands, but i am not sure if campbell ordered the jersey...
                    I didn't see it today when I were at the store. They actually have only received a small part of the collection, and this small part is reduced to a "peau de chagrin" at this moment. The best pieces as the new two-part cotton version drop crotch (the leather version which costs more than 800€ is still available) have vanished. According to what Jean told me, they shouldn't get anything new before the end of August (the factory is closed during August or something like that).
                    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

gnarrr. thanks for the info!

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

I know this has been discussed quit a bit (and granted, I haven't actually touched the hammered leather) but I prefer the quality of Rick's previous season leather to his current distressed stuff.
                        I can understand the appeal of the look but there's something about fake or factory created distress on leather that makes it look cheap in some lighting.
                        Personally, I like the soft, supple washed leather for jackets that breaks in over time on its own. No need to buy pre-distressed leather on jackets...they get worn in quite nicely and personally on their own.
                        It just seems like when Rick gets going on the distressed leather, he goes across the board with it. I'd still like to see some various leather types (washed lamb or calf during s/s at least) as opposed to the more rigid, distressed stuff he's using.
                        When done subtly, it does appeal to me on some level but some of those seem a little overdone.

One item I couldn't imagine liking is the sleeveless turtleneck, which in concept doesn't sound too good to me but in the pictures, I love the way it looks. And granted a lot of the lame basics don't change too much but I would love to see the old blood color brought back.
                        At a time when blood red seems to be a hot hue, even some tanks and tees in that old red would be really, really nice to see against the usual darkshadow, black, dust and bitter chocolate.
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• I'd really like me some pearl back. I loved the pearl colour.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                            I know this has been discussed quit a bit (and granted, I haven't actually touched the hammered leather) but I prefer the quality of Rick's previous season leather to his current distressed stuff.
                            I can understand the appeal of the look but there's something about fake or factory created distress on leather that makes it look cheap in some lighting.
                            Personally, I like the soft, supple washed leather for jackets that breaks in over time on its own. No need to buy pre-distressed leather on jackets...they get worn in quite nicely and personally on their own.
                            It just seems like when Rick gets going on the distressed leather, he goes across the board with it. I'd still like to see some various leather types (washed lamb or calf during s/s at least) as opposed to the more rigid, distressed stuff he's using.
                            When done subtly, it does appeal to me on some level but some of those seem a little overdone.
                            I don't think Rick's leather jackets are pre-distressed, at least to my understand of the word. It's not as though he makes an attempt to distress the leather just to appear worn, like artificial creases or tears. By washing the leather it gives it new texture and feeling, to be broken in uniquely... more of a material choice if anything.

I tend to find his smooth thin lamb leather rather cheap feeling, the thicker grained lamb he introduced for Strutter seems [to myself at least] far more worthy of the price tag.

Comment

• cavity.
                              • May 2009

RO NY got a new shipment today. By the looks of it, they got the dress in.

Comment

• jcotteri
                                • Jun 2008

I like the basics.. Not really to excited by anything else, maybe the Hammered lamb skin mollino, but i hope the wrists fit slimmer and don't flare out as much. Would probably never cop though, pending seeing IRL. Damn i wish i lived near a RO flagstore so i could justify my criticisms. Both of the Berlin cut jeans look ok as well.
                                WTB: This

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎