X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digital_d
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    nothing in particular, just a bitchy attitude and feigned ignorance to my questions. why pay worse than barney's prices for a worse experience?
    Are you sure she was feigning?
    Were you wearing your Dick Sweats, might be distracting....

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

leather for wife as part of anniversary gift and some basics for her for going back to work. maybe a leather for myself.

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
      what were you planning to buy for 4k in the rick store!?

Comment

• justine
        • Jan 2007

nothing in particular, just a bitchy attitude and feigned ignorance to my questions. why pay worse than barney's prices for a worse experience?
        Experienced that too. I'm boycotting the place and its shade. Very lame.

Comment

• tomatous
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

If Rick is lurking, I'm sure the added distaste with the SA's attitude towards customers will result in her replacement.

Kunk: Was she just treating you like a peon?

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

No just attitude really. Informed me and eat babies that we were looking at womens clothes when we were well aware. Asked about a second mens leather and she didn't really want to check cause she was sure they didn't have it. More tone than anything. Was as twatty as they are nice at A.

Comment

• tomatous
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

Were you wearing your RO gear in the store? I wonder if that affects the way they treat you at all.

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

Was in full raf and rick regalia. Makes no difference apparently.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by justine View Post
                  Experienced that too. I'm boycotting the place and its shade. Very lame.
                  really!? i've always found them super courteous and friendly.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

The guys are nice as can be. Not to sound douchey but I find many female SAs to be somewhat aloof once you've proved to be immune from their womanly charms or lack thereof

Comment

• midnight
                        • Mar 2009

The guys are nice as can be. Not to sound douchey but I find many female SAs to be somewhat aloof once you've proved to be immune from their womanly charms or lack thereof
                        This is the truth. The male SA's seem to usually be pretty relaxed and helpful, but i find the female SA's can always seem to bring in attitude and show to a simple situation. Of course, there are exceptions, but still. A female SA at the nyc store didn't even know the price of the tanks and had to go screaming around asking how much it it was because there was no tag on it. I just looked at the price of a different one on the rack in front of me and told them. Kind of sad.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                          really!? i've always found them super courteous and friendly.
                          Same here. Strange.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Wiggles
                            • Sep 2008

Every time I've gone in all the SA's are happy, chatty and helpful, guys or gals... maybe it's certain shifts or something that some SA's are useless?

Also, definitely no difference in my experience in how they treat you depending on how you're dressed. Last time I was in there I caught the end of some other lady's visit... she was wearing a beater and true religions and flip flops, they treater her just as well as they did me, and I was wearing rick and similar.

Comment

• justine
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Wiggles View Post
                              Every time I've gone in all the SA's are happy, chatty and helpful, guys or gals... maybe it's certain shifts or something that some SA's are useless?
                              Well, maybe I and the Kunk showed up on a bad day. It's still not really an excuse I guess (even though I know I'd probably be a terrible SA myself).
                              Anyway, no one was harmed during the experience so whatever, moving on.

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

Agreed. Worst part of day was actually the disappintment in the flaccid foreskin neck fit of the funnel neck gradient.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎