X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DamageX
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    Agreed. Worst part of day was actually the disappintment in the flaccid foreskin neck fit of the funnel neck gradient.
    According to a sales rep, that same funnel neck style will appear for the A/W collection. I have the gradient version of the flaccid funnel and I love it. It didn't take too long to get used to. I saw they had a stiffer version of the funnel in a glossy brown at Barney's. Unfortunately, it was too large to try on.

I guess the Stag funnel will still be in demand.

As far as SAs are concerned, I've never had a problem at Rick Owens. They always seem very helpful and I'm very annoying when it comes to asking questions...I've only talked to one female SA and she was very helpful. I'm not sure if there is another female SA.
    Last edited by DamageX; 05-09-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• XSKY
      • Jun 2008

I herd this is where the ESSAES are holmes?
      Originally posted by Faust
      snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ negative. that's where holmes becomes watson.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

just to chime in, i've never had a problem at the oven store.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• scott.m
            • Mar 2009

i was once there with a friend and he had on the dust and milk suede trainers, guy that worked there said nice shoes while the ladys were quite rude and ignored us. having been a sales associate for 2 years or so now i must say that the men are usually much nicer than the women.

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

Is this RO jacket main to be worn with flares out at sides when worn open? I saw most of the fit pics on this leather they were. Any thought?
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• DamageX
                • Dec 2008

I think towards the waist it's shorter as Rick Owens jackets tend to fit tight on the waist.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                  i was once there with a friend and he had on the dust and milk suede trainers, guy that worked there said nice shoes while the ladys were quite rude and ignored us. having been a sales associate for 2 years or so now i must say that the men are usually much nicer than the women.
                  it takes more dick than that to make an ice princess melt
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by magic View Post
                    Is this RO jacket main to be worn with flares out at sides when worn open? I saw most of the fit pics on this leather they were. Any thought?
                    always.

Comment

• beardown
                      rekoner
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by magic View Post

Agree with DJi...it's the specific cut on this jacket that makes the flare and not the fit of it. There has been some talk on torso lengths of some of the rick leathers and this explains some of it....almost as if it's not as functional when actually zipped unless you are under 5'9" as a Medium or Large.
                      Originally posted by mizzar
                      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                        Agree with DJi...it's the specific cut on this jacket that makes the flare and not the fit of it. There has been some talk on torso lengths of some of the rick leathers and this explains some of it....almost as if it's not as functional when actually zipped unless you are under 5'9" as a Medium or Large.

Too short? It works alright for me and I'm 6' even. It ends just a smidge past the waistband of my pants/jeans.

I've not tried on any of the leathers in a couple of seasons though so things may have changed....

Or maybe I'm just a "leggier" gal than I thought I was.
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

there isn't an issue with the length of the jackets, it's the way their cut that results in them flaring out when worn unzipped.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

beardown is talking about the actual length and functionality of the jacket zipped though.

I honestly don't have a problem with them either way, they don't open like a triangle like the photo above. Sometimes people take waaaay too much stock in styled shots. More than half the time the clothes (if to be worn unzipped/open) are at least a size small on the model. Plus, haven't people seen Lost In Translation... lots of clips where the camera can't see to make everything look even better.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

the half dozen or so dick jackets that I've tried on do flare out like that on me unfortunately. I know exactly what you mean about the styled shots not been a good representation, there's been at least a couple of times when I've bought something where the webstore model is a similar build to me and it's ended up fitting like a fucking tent...

that said pics of leather jackets tend to be a reasonably accurate representation on the fit, easiest way to tell if their covering up a whack fit is if the model has his hands in the pockets in most of the shots .

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

Thanks guys for all the comments and thoughts Yes, the cut is the reason that make them flaring out. But for the length i think its fine if you're not more than 6' or long body
                                Focusing on object details

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎