• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roark
    • May 2009

OK-

1st who makes the jeans?
    2nd how do we feel about the length? I for one am a big fan of the super skruntch (sp?) effect.

(those shoes were a sin)

since I'm a nube I can still get away with emoticons
    La vie est d'avant-garde.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      So, I played around with the crazy drapy Rick jacket today at Barneys, the one we had split opinions about earlier, and you know, I kinda like it!
      This one?

Comment

• CHRIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2006

really? were we discussing hair? no. not everyone can be as perfect as you, ok?

small question: has rick ever produced a traditional (black/white) baseball tee in his sheer cotton? he did something similar for F/W 06, but i would really love a black/pearl raglan, if there ever was one... sorry to post it here, but i dont think many people read the small questions thread!

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

Ok Merzilious next time i will try to set up my "Gordon Gecko" hair style which i prefer recently...
          The only prob is that once i change a top my hair would be a mess...thus the non styled hair in most of the fit pics...

Originally posted by merz
          that dude's got serious emo hair.
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
            This one?
            yep!!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sound&vision
              • May 2008

Does anyone know when the New york flagship should have most of the fall collection in? Or a bit more info about when the tokyo flagship should be opening? Just making a few travel plans. :)

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

get thee to inane questions thread now.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kbi
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by sound&vision View Post
                  Does anyone know when the New york flagship should have most of the fall collection in? Or a bit more info about when the tokyo flagship should be opening? Just making a few travel plans. :)
                  I think tokyo should have it around end of june, beginning of july.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

yep!!
                    I have had this since January and am still figuring out when and how to wear it. A gift that keeps on giving.
                    Best way to wear it is with the strap around the back rather than the front.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• unwashed
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      I have had this since January and am still figuring out when and how to wear it. A gift that keeps on giving.
                      Strap around the back is best indd. I now only use the snap-fasteners when wearing. The zipper + buttons take too much time :p
                      Grailed link

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        I don't like those straps. Every time I wear the gimp hoody I want to take scissors to it. Same goes for the jacket. It just seems superfluous.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                          Strap around the back is best indd. I now only use the snap-fasteners when wearing. The zipper + buttons take too much time :p
                          The way it looked best on me is simply by buttoning the top snap. Just perfect. Is this jacket waterproof?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                            • May 2008

The way it looked best on me is simply by buttoning the top snap. Just perfect. Is this jacket waterproof?
                            I have found at least 5 different ways of wearing it, and I never go through the zip and button routine. Also the least flattering look.
                            I share your opinion on the straps in general but worn on the back on this jacket it actually creates a nicer shape.
                            And no, it's far from waterproof. Imagine the opposite and you are close.
                            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

next level visual shit

Comment

• selkies
                                • Dec 2008

i love his facial expression.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀