Don't get it either?
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
      I know, weird right?
      Don't think so at all, I agree with you. Thought he was articulate (considering English isn't his mother tongue) and likeable.

On an unrelated note, RO London got a HUGE Crust shipment this morning. Expect to see it on the rails next week.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• christianef
        • Feb 2009

i just dont find this direction very appealing. its not androgeny. there`s nothing savage or raw or exciting about this kid. he just looks like a little puke. there`s a few of them that are always around fashion week....i simply dont care this aesthetic on guys. the kind of guys you could predict in heart beat were going to buy those wedges.

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by christianef View Post
          i just dont find this direction very appealing. its not androgeny. there`s nothing savage or raw or exciting about this kid. he just looks like a little puke. there`s a few of them that are always around fashion week....i simply dont care this aesthetic on guys. the kind of guys you could predict in heart beat were going to buy those wedges.
          You can predict who will buy CCP boots or Rick sneakers here, not sure it means anything but that the item fits their aesthetic well...
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

If every kid that was growing up was considered a 'puke' for experimenting with style and clothing, then I guess we were all a bunch of 'pukes' at some point, no?

Isn't it kind of absurd to make an offensive comment on a style forum judging someone by what they're wearing in a less than constructive way? Especially when some members wear almost the exact same thing he's wearing?
            Originally posted by mizzar
            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• I saw a video of him on youtube when i googled rick owens cause he talked about the wedges breaking, but other than that i don't pay much attention. i wish I was as skinny. lol.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

ah, come on, that's the boygirl! he's so cuddly! i have come to embrace that strange crowd, mostly because fuuma always tells me to be humble. besides, every circus needs its clowns, fashion included.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• almroth
                  • Jul 2008

so basically, if he had a vajayjay and tiny french tits it would be okay? he doesn't look like a "guy" anyway, so I can only wonder why it matters. I agree it's not raw nor exciting, but it doesn't look bad. how is he not androgynous? what are you suggesting?

I do wish people were more humble, of course it may be tiresome to see all of these "hip" kids on all of the blogs and whatnot over and over again, but at least they're having fun and hopefuly developing into something interesting eventually. nobody's making you watch.

sometimes I find it shocking how intolerant people can be of other people, especially younger crowds. do something worthwhile instead, read a good book - increase your pretentiousness and teach the "little pukes" instead of flaming them.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ damn, man - that's harsh. no need to be that nasty.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• almroth
                      • Jul 2008

not meant to be harsh, just trying to make my point. also, it's not all exclusively aimed at christianef - but also in general, especially the last part. may be misunderstood since I quoted "little puke", though.

I guess it's something I've wanted to say for a while so my hands started itching. christianef is a big girl, she can handle it duh!

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

give bambi a thread already, its so boring reading arguments about 11yr olds
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

this is going to go over 99.9% of people's heads but the author dennis cooper did an "objects of desire" day on his blog where the cannibals from his forthcoming novel select the doe-eyed lad as their next meal. scroll about 2/3 down the page to see the evidence.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

recondite but mega
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• cabl3
                            • Dec 2008

excuse me for asking (as the everyone else seems to know the answer)
                            but where/when are these new black aircuts available?
                            "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                            - Wilde

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

^ ro store nyc. looks like we're back on topic.
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• christianef
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by almroth View Post
                                so basically, if he had a vajayjay and tiny french tits it would be okay? he doesn't look like a "guy" anyway, so I can only wonder why it matters. I agree it's not raw nor exciting, but it doesn't look bad. how is he not androgynous? what are you suggesting?

I do wish people were more humble, of course it may be tiresome to see all of these "hip" kids on all of the blogs and whatnot over and over again, but at least they're having fun and hopefuly developing into something interesting eventually. nobody's making you watch.

sometimes I find it shocking how intolerant people can be of other people, especially younger crowds. do something worthwhile instead, read a good book - increase your pretentiousness and teach the "little pukes" instead of flaming them.
                                im intolerant of the aesthetic. i dont doubt he`s a fun kid, probably does cocaine and dances like a machine and has haider ackermann suede pants blah blah blah.

his age and the blogs dont bother me ( as i mentioned i always see this crowd during fashion week. ((i also hate diane pernet...not because of the blog))...but yeah speaking of fashion week its testimony that there`s actually some cool kids who pull it off with integrity. Daniel, the dior homme ad guy youll always see around, etc etc are what like 17 ,18 and do the eccentric gender confused thing a thousand times better.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎