• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2006

Re: RICK OWENS

wow, i really like that one with the stripe. unfortunately i dont think barneys is carrying XS this season.

anyone know if atelier has that one?

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

nope.
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• my friend goo
        • Oct 2007

why are you here? just stocked that. It's an S, but you can see the measurements.

http://www.why-lip.com/rickowens_mens/019/

Comment

• glamroots
          • Jun 2007

thanks for the help! its funny that they just stocked it because i was on their site yesterday and they didnt have it.... wouldnt have relooked for some time so i really appreciate the pointer

Comment

• m.inya
            • Feb 2008

[quote user="glamroots"]thanks for the help! its funny that they just stocked it because i was on their site yesterday and they didnt have it.... wouldnt have relooked for some time so i really appreciate the pointer
            [/quote]Browns also has that jacket. (no measurements)

Comment

• glamroots
              • Jun 2007

they dont have a medium. just a large. and based on the measurements it is running small

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="glamroots"]they dont have a medium. just a large. and based on the measurements it is running small
                [/quote]

Yep, I'm an L in ever RO jacket I tried this season. Weird.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• m.inya
                  • Feb 2008

[quote user="glamroots"]they dont have a medium. just a large. and based on the measurements it is running small
                  [/quote]wow -- they had an M yesterday. that was quick!

Comment

• glamroots
                    • Jun 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

faust... you are usually a medium in his jackets? i just wanted to make sure i was correct about the sizing. i know his sizing is all over but this season seems to be consistently running small. which is fine, so long as he stays consistent from here out

from what i can tell the all black version of that jacket comes in 2 leathers... the matte lamb leather like on why-lip and the torched distressed leather like on browns. i have seen and tried the nylon version... which was amazing. and of course there is the diagonal two tone split pictured above which is the same style.

i am on a mad search to find it. striking seriously out though. my hope is that rick has some in reserve for when he opens the nyc store this summer

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="glamroots"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

faust... you are usually a medium in his jackets? i just wanted to make sure i was correct about the sizing. i know his sizing is all over but this season seems to be consistently running small. which is fine, so long as he stays consistent from here out

from what i can tell the all black version of that jacket comes in 2 leathers... the matte lamb leather like on why-lip and the torched distressed leather like on browns. i have seen and tried the nylon version... which was amazing. and of course there is the diagonal two tone split pictured above which is the same style.

i am on a mad search to find it. striking seriously out though. my hope is that rick has some in reserve for when he opens the nyc store this summer

[/quote]

Like I've said before, I am anywhere from M to XL. His sizing is just nuts.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Komakino
                        • Sep 2007

[quote user="Casius"]

[/quote]

We'll be getting our SS 08 shipment soon, and I'm confident that this piece will be in it... we'll be sure to post when the shipment arrives.

- Jon

For purchasing information please email campbell@darklandsberlin.com

Comment

• kallun
                          • Dec 2006

I bought this jacket in a medium. I am generally a small but have broad shoulders. The medium was to wide at the hips/waist for me (so I passed it on), it is also fairly long. A great jacket nonetheless.

Hope that helps some,

/TKL

Comment

• ardeetee
                            • Apr 2007

[quote user="glamroots"] faust... you are usually a medium in his jackets? i just wanted to make sure i was correct about the sizing. i know his sizing is all over but this season seems to be consistently running small. which is fine, so long as he stays consistent from here out

[/quote]

check with L'Eclaireur, Rue Malher - they had one like the one on why-lip which was available very early on in the season. Not sure how likely it is now, but worth a shot.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

If you call Rue Mahler, ask for Julian. I think he was recently switched from Rue Herold over there to help get things moving at that branch. Awesome awesome guy!
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Staton Viguier
                                • Jan 2008

[quote user="glamroots"]

has anyone seen this jacket for sale in size M?

[/quote]

i`m pretty certain L'Eclaireur in tokyo has this in a medium

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎