Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RICK OWENS

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

holy shit. those actually look really fucking good!!!!

I can see why you are kicking yourself about em Cas.

Do they fit true to size (for those that have tried em)? Maybe have to resort to the land of the rising sun.....

[/quote]

These are the pants of the season. True to size, indeed.

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

Re: RICK OWENS

[quote user="AX-OV"]STILL looking for the damn RO heels.. anyone know anyone?? Buying them from the store in Pairs is a bit much for me right now. USED would be perfect.. LES wont let his go :(... speaking of.. Where has Les been?[/quote]

He just moved and hasn't had internet access, I heard.

Comment

• Davie
        • Nov 2007

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

Do they fit true to size (for those that have tried em)? Maybe have to resort to the land of the rising sun.....

[/quote]

Yea man, they are dope. I might have to go through Japan land as well....

[/quote]

Aren't these the ones that Barneys has?

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Well, if they are, every Barneys I called is fucking retarded! Because they all swore they didn't have them and never carried them (Barneys on madison didn't even know which damn floor carried DRKSHDW; 3rd floor said 5th floor had and 5th floor said the 3rd floor had it....WTF?!)
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Re: RICK OWENS

[quote user="Casius"]Well, if they are, every Barneys I called is fucking retarded! Because they all swore they didn't have them and never carried them (Barneys on madison didn't even know which damn floor carried DRKSHDW; 3rd floor said 5th floor had and 5th floor said the 3rd floor had it....WTF?!)[/quote]

3rd floor had them and sold out quickly. I took your advice and picked up the last pair from the Archive.

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Shit!!

What's weird though, is that NONE of the other Barneys had them....

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

wtf.... how can these white jeans be so hot yet not talked about barely at all on here?!

the hype was so underground that not even SZ got word before it was too late!!!

I guess the question is... when the Rick store opens this summer in NY, will it be stocking FW 08 as its first collection or SS08? If it's the latter... we may still get lucky.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

I'd say that's wishful thinking...I'm sure it's going to be F/W. Honestly, they would be stupid to carry the SS08 collection already half or 3/4 of the way through the season.

I mentioned a while ago about how cool the jeans were and Ardee actually confirmed it after checking them out at the RO flagship. (I think with typing that, I might've just answered my own question to finding these....we'll see.)

Rant: It still amazes me that a place like Barneys, whom guidelines for hiring for a Sales Associate position is actually very strict, still manages to have a shit house staff. I mean, there's always that 1 guy or girl who actually enjoys what he/she does and has a passion for clothing but then you have the others who could give a shit. When I called the SF Barneys, the SA I talked to had no clue what drkshdw even was, let alone what color I meant when saying, "Dust." It just baffles me....it's what, 1 minute to figure out some of this shit!?

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="xadam"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

These are the pants of the season. True to size, indeed.

[/quote]

um...i think i said that a few day ago, pants of the year.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

lick owenjuh is a very charismatic designer. i like those pants very much
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

go likc epxplosions in your lukecrotch knee extndedverzion

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i want to buy these drkshdw pants for the explicit purpose of wearing them under my baggy luc pants. god, why am i still up?
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

wtf.... how can these white jeans be so hot yet not talked about barely at all on here?!

the hype was so underground that not even SZ got word before it was too late!!!

I guess the question is... when the Rick store opens this summer in NY, will it be stocking FW 08 as its first collection or SS08? If it's the latter... we may still get lucky.

[/quote]

dude the new steez is too not talk about hot things on here so you can buy things in peace. peace

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

damn. Now I gotta be WAY underground to even get the news on whats comin out hahahaha

This new steez takes too much work.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

dude you gotta catch the san antonio subway to catch the steez

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎