Re: RICK OWENS

[quote user="iSuck"]^I'm debating between that and a leather vest.[/quote]

buy both. wear the leather vest on top.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

^^yeah, i feel the same way, but that wasn't for me either, i cant get over how awkward the neck looks.
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]^^yeah, i feel the same way, but that wasn't for me either, i cant get over how awkward the neck looks.
        [/quote]

That's the only problem I see with it as well. It looks dope zipped all the way up but really, how much would someone wear it like that?

I am however really liking the long hooded coat...nice and simple. (That MA+ coat still trumps all the other outerwear though...)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Re: RICK OWENS

[quote user="Casius"]

[quote user="philip nod"]^^yeah, i feel the same way, but that wasn't for me either, i cant get over how awkward the neck looks.
          [/quote]

That's the only problem I see with it as well. It looks dope zipped all the way up but really, how much would someone wear it like that?

I am however really liking the long hooded coat...nice and simple. (That MA+ coat still trumps all the other outerwear though...)

[/quote]

i have limited cred on this piece since I haven't been able to throw down, but the loose neck flap totally works at 3/4 zipped. it must be worn to be believed. maybe i need to do a waywt with something that i haven't bought yet.

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

true dat on the ma coat. wore it today for the first time and da shit slays...

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

xadam, u r baller. u buy lick owenjuh jacket.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Yea, that's a good idea. Or real life pics for the yes or no thread...Or, SIBTT (Should I buy this today thread). :)

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]true dat on the ma coat. wore it today for the first time and da shit slays...
                  [/quote]

It is quite amazing. I still have yet to find the right fabric to make a similar coat out of....I have to do more searching. What I wouldn't give for 3G's to throw at one though.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="xadam"][quote user="Casius"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i have limited cred on this piece since I haven't been able to throw down, but the loose neck flap totally works at 3/4 zipped. it must be worn to be believed. maybe i need to do a waywt with something that i haven't bought yet.

[/quote]

i wore this thing for hours in the store on many different days...i disagree...it really only totally works zipped up completely.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

[quote user="Casius"]

[quote user="philip nod"]true dat on the ma coat. wore it today for the first time and da shit slays...
                      [/quote]

It is quite amazing. I still have yet to find the right fabric to make a similar coat out of....I have to do more searching. What I wouldn't give for 3G's to throw at one though.

[/quote]

2500 around

Comment

• Re: RICK OWENS

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="xadam"][quote user="Casius"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i wore this thing for hours in the store on many different days...i disagree...it really only totally works zipped up completely.

[/quote]

well then i am proud to take credit for looking good in the one item of clothing in which you do not.

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

hahaha what a great line...[74]

i didn't say i didn't look baller in it, (the reason it took me so long to turn it down) i just never felt baller in it..maybe i have an aversion to flappy things flapping across my chest.

but seriously, i owe you a drink for that one.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Casius"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

2500 around

[/quote]

Ugh, $2500 then.....still a lot for me. It looks oh so sweet though...(Sorry for the MA diversion, I can't help it)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

damn... ain't half bad for $2.5k at all..... not at all....
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

it really feels great on a warm day too...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎