Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonejelly
    • Jul 2008

photos by Martina Giammaria, published in Hector Magazine.

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      For those of you who have the canvas aviator - does the body stretch out a little after continuous wear?
      Holy shit.. are you seriously inquiring because you want to buy an m.a+ piece? The apocalypse is coming.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

BBS and M.A.+, that's what I'm dressed in.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Awesome. When Maurizio gets it right.. it's very right. Newer aviator looks longer.

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

i've been waiting for a longer cut aviator for so long and now that it's here the prices have rocketed out of my reach :(
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Enaml
              • Apr 2009

Beautiful photos but hard to see much of the garments - Are clearer photos of the pieces available?
              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

E, what sparked this? Change in his designs or your state of mind? Something in particular?

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

No one does the NIN side of my style quite the way Boris does these days. Rick has moved on to a more feminine look. Ann too. BBS just puts out the most hardcore shit out there right now (Poell in some garments too).

M.A.+ was half-joking - I've always loved their shoes and bags and a few items of clothes. I don't think I'd become an M.A.+ fiend, but I could see myself rocking the aviator and some boots.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Alseal
                    • Dec 2012

I noticed a interesting fact is that the aviator only looks right on the small faced/head people. Because the the cut is so tight and it fits like a glove which made the silhouette of the upper body looks one size smaller than it actually is. If you have big head, be prepared to look comic in the aviator.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

if you are making that judgement based on pictures you've seen online, I wouldn't make much of it.. wtf constitutes as a big head any way? if you're a size 44 and have a similar head to someone who is a 52, is that a big head or is it just different proportions? Even then, I've seen the aviator look good on both small and big guys. the cut varies between seasons, but you can obviously size it up or down as well so it depends on a bit more than head size...
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Enaml
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        but you can obviously size it up or down as well
                        sig worthy
                        How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

Dumbest shit I've read in awhile which is a tall order given some of the discussions.

Comment

• Alseal
                            • Dec 2012

Only the lens aberration can significantly affect the proportion of the picture, let alone the post-processing which most of photographers tend to apply to their works.
                            My view was based on the observation of different guys physically trying the aviator in front of me. size it up or down wont solve anything, e.g. if you are real sz 46 and put on 48 instead, the sleeve will be too long as well as the shoulder will be too wide. And you lose the point of his almost made to measure cut.

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

^well, i'm not sure that the ma+ aviator looks best with the hood on actually, be it on a tiny jivaros head or on mozart's.
                              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Alseal View Post
                                My view was based on the observation of different guys physically trying the aviator in front of me. size it up or down wont solve anything, e.g. if you are real sz 46 and put on 48 instead, the sleeve will be too long as well as the shoulder will be too wide. And you lose the point of his almost made to measure cut.
                                based on having tried on the showroom sample of probably every aviator variation produced in the past 6-7 seasons, I would say its entirely possibly to wear different sizes, of course depending on a number of factors.

my point was that if you buy a shrink wrapped size, of course it'll make your torso look slim and can also make your head appear bigger. I'm not sure how this differs from any other slim and short cut top though.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎