Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcotteri
    • Jun 2008

nah it only comes up as an index.swf because application/x-shockwave-flash...

but yeh for anyone interested here are all of the full sized images for the latest shipment as a .rar for your convenience.

big thanks to Fenrost and doldrums :) for showing me the light.. I'm such a noob with pc related things. If only we all used macs <3
    WTB: This

Comment

• fenrost
      Banned
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by triumphoftiredeyes View Post
      I must be missing something with Firefox. Tools > ??? Activity isn't an option. I might be over looking something. I'll keep playing with it.
      here's the link.

and cheers jcot..

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

dammit, i came for augusta and got a lesson in stealing pictures
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jcotteri
          • Jun 2008

btw I must say Atelier made one of the best Augusta buys I have ever seen.. I mean it is predominantly Horse leather but every pair is as magnificent as the next.. especially those cordovan flat laced boots, the reverse horse high laced boots, shell cordovan laced highs and the kudo leather derbies.. wow I want them all.. magnificent

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

yes, at least two pair i would like to have from A. hope to see a fit pic of those flat laced cordovan^
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
              It's a combination of two basic shapes from what I can see. One looks to be cowboy bootesque, the other I can't recall the name for, but is made by the likes of Allen Edmonds (though not well).

I picked Sierra Trading Post for the triangle cut, and yeah, they're fugly boots. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,...ots_-_(For_Men)

I believe, from some older reading material, that the triangle shape like that originally was used for cheaper boots using smaller pieces/scrap leather as they had to sew together two pieces for the front. The seamless design was used on the nicer boots and the seamed design on the cheaper boots. Pretty sure the shape was originally an attempt to make them more aesthetically pleasing than just a seam. Will hunt through some really old/historical books when I've got a bit of time.
              I'm re-reading this thread. I dunno if this has been answered by this shape (used by CCP and Augusta among others) is a way to save leather (you'd understand if you say the pattern) by clicking it one localized point of the hide with minimum loss (it sorta looks like a weird circle). It supposedly originated in Germanic countries during wartime but I don't know the exact date of origin.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                I'm re-reading this thread. I dunno if this has been answered by this shape (used by CCP and Augusta among others) is a way to save leather (you'd understand if you say the pattern) by clicking it one localized point of the hide with minimum loss (it sorta looks like a weird circle). It supposedly originated in Germanic countries during wartime but I don't know the exact date of origin.
                See also: The Viridi-Anne F/W '09.

Comment

• asis
                  • Dec 2008

It seems to becoming very fashionable...

seems like one of those things which is sought of a no go for other designers and then... it starts getting used by more and more. Obviously Poell didn't come up with the idea but it certainly has been a trademark of his in this area of the market.

Comment

• holger
                    • Mar 2009

looking AUGUSTA

please help.
                    i am looking for this AUGUSTA high lace up boots in europe.
                    seen on pollyanna. but unfortunately sold out in my size 8/42.
                    come on guys, please help, where can i find this boots in europe???
                    thank you so much ...

Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                    SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• asho
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                      it is also way easier to make, you don't have to block the leather which can be seriously difficult.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

What about Darklands, holger?
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• holger
                          • Mar 2009

thanks faust.
                          i am in contact with campbell.
                          he say, augusta comes in this week ..!
                          Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                          SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

If all else fails Holger, you can maybe give here a try.. Might be able to do a special order for you

Comment

• DRRRK
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
                              If all else fails Holger, you can maybe give here a try.. Might be able to do a special order for you
                              Which Augustas do you have? I'm chasing some boots in 42 for a couple of weeks now. Not necessarily the ones Holger wants.

Comment

• rider
                                eyes of the world
                                • Jun 2009

just wondering if anyone knows if these are bovine or equine? thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎