X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I'm pretty sure they'll stretch and soften up a bit. Are you wearing them without the thick insole? That gives quite a bit of room.

A cobbler could probably stretch them a bit as well.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• May 2007

Yes without the insole it's definitely only the width/height that's an issue so will probably keep this size. Guess they fit the same as a typical Augusta (one size smaller than my ordinary US size).

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
      I'm pretty sure they'll stretch and soften up a bit. Are you wearing them without the thick insole? That gives quite a bit of room.

A cobbler could probably stretch them a bit as well.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

You should be able to stretch them, image. Let me know if you want my cobbler's address.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by hereinroy33 View Post
          why these shoes are illegal? and what does absinthine means.
          I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but your post amused me so I'll humour you. Absinthe is a strong alcoholic beverage that may or may not contain a hallucinogen. The word "absinthine" doesn't actually exist, but would theoretically mean "relating to absinthe".

Augusta shoes are not illegal unless you live in a country with some very strict trade laws. Or unless you try to smuggle a bottle of Absinthe in one of the shoes.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• comex9
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
            I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but your post amused me so I'll humour you. Absinthe is a strong alcoholic beverage that may or may not contain a hallucinogen. The word "absinthine" doesn't actually exist, but would theoretically mean "relating to absinthe".

Augusta shoes are not illegal unless you live in a country with some very strict trade laws. Or unless you try to smuggle a bottle of Absinthe in one of the shoes.
            /\ hilarious... I want to add that the ingredient in absinthe that supposedly produces the hallucinogenic effect is the woodworm herb.

have you heard about the toad that makes you hillucinate if you lick it. what happens if you lick augustas

Comment

• eton97
              • Dec 2008

i kiss mine now and again.........black lips are the worst that happens, but if you have some white CCP object dyed, then you can balance your lips out by kissing them in the rain.......

i got the size 9 Augusta trainers - had to take out the insole, but still had a week or two of my toes being squeezed, but they have now softened up and are perfect - very glad i didn't size up........and yes without the insole they are pretty hard on the feet, but just put in a small leather padded insole, and all problems are solved
              you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• May 2007

Thanks, that's exactly the answer I was hoping to hear. Firm shoe repair told me they couldn't be stretched and I was worried that they didn't stretch like typical augustas since they have rubber around the base. Length is fine, it's the width in the front that is the killer.

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                i kiss mine now and again.........black lips are the worst that happens, but if you have some white CCP object dyed, then you can balance your lips out by kissing them in the rain.......

i got the size 9 Augusta trainers - had to take out the insole, but still had a week or two of my toes being squeezed, but they have now softened up and are perfect - very glad i didn't size up........and yes without the insole they are pretty hard on the feet, but just put in a small leather padded insole, and all problems are solved

Comment

• eton97
                  • Dec 2008

exactly the same prob as me - the rubber surround around the toe starts to bend and give as you wear them....crazy that on such expensive footwear that you are crippled for the first 2 weeks, but as with most things, persistance pays off in the end...enjoy them! and I am sure you would have regretted sizing up......trainers are cool, but clowns shoes might not get quite the same reaction!
                  you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by image View Post
                    Thanks, that's exactly the answer I was hoping to hear. Firm shoe repair told me they couldn't be stretched and I was worried that they didn't stretch like typical augustas since they have rubber around the base. Length is fine, it's the width in the front that is the killer.
                    thats strange.. obviously being laced makes them different to stretch compared to pull on boots, for example, but I'm sure they could still be stretched a bit. I guess it varies by cobbler, I had one tell me that they can't stretch the shaft of a side zip boot, took them to another cobbler who stretched them moderately without any problems.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eckblk
                      • Mar 2010

Barneys.com added new their new Augustas.

http://www.barneys.com/Mens/MENS04,d...prefv1=Augusta

Comment

• Ivans On High
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2008

That Z8 Boot is fantastic. Do they do it in 'regular' leather as well (as opposed to canvas over leather)?

Comment

• eckblk
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                          That Z8 Boot is fantastic. Do they do it in 'regular' leather as well (as opposed to canvas over leather)?
                          I believe Never End Gallery is getting the Z8 in Oiled Horse and Hot Black.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2008

hahahha, oh the dramatic irony!

Comment

• Castor
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by eckblk View Post
                              I believe Never End Gallery is getting the Z8 in Oiled Horse and Hot Black.
                              Sounds hot. Love Z8. Hate canvas.
                              Originally posted by DRRRK
                              The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• eckblk
                                • Mar 2010

Not sure if this is the Z8 or not but, SUUS has these. Should darken with sun and wear, Raul said it was some kind of thermic type something.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎