X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • endersgame
    • Aug 2009

where to kop replacement duct tape??

and how fast can you say "A DICIANNOVEVENTITRE" 3x in a row?
    Last edited by endersgame; 01-02-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

I like the first bag alot, not sold on the second one and would love to see it in person
      Also like most of the boots, especially this pair:

Don't like any of the sneakers, I also prefer the name "Augusta" to the new name.
      Must also say I will be getting my first pair of Augustas sometime this week, will be an interesting experience as i do like the Structured look and feel of his work
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

vassily who works with simone was wearing these boots at the layers opening party and they looked fantastic on....been thinking about these and the single piece leather lace-ups....i think both stars of the upcoming season......

the textures and treaments on some of the leathers are beautiful

not sure about the metal eyelets on the boots.....i feel it takes them one step closer to doc martins....dare i say it...
        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Goldsmith
          • Dec 2007

Augusta shoes

Does anyone have stocklist for women?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Dig the linen over leather, as usual.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unwashed
              • Dec 2008

I'm curious how the spiderweb shoes would look after wearing them in the rain.

I like the 10-hole scarred boots and the 'cracked desert' leather used looks awesome as well.

If you put the laces from the sneakers in the the ductape shoes and remove the tape, they look like some other infamous derbies.
              Grailed link

Comment

• anoldsole
                • Nov 2010

Duct tape

I'd love to walk into a cobbler with the duct tape shoe and ask him to repair it to see how he responds.

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

dunno if this has been discussed before, but Augusta was such a nice name......
                  ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                  Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

As I've mentioned in the past, I dig the experimentation that goes on at Augusta with the textures, materials and processes. It's pretty ballsy considering that most people looking for an expensive boot want the traditional, standard boot with classic styling and serious craftsmanship.

Even the sneakers are interesting...I respect it mostly because it shows there's still a dedication to that experimental art direction that drives most creativity and new development. I'm sure many of them end up on the clearance list but in today's environment with the economy still recovering, it's cool to see people sticking with that sense of creativity, not afraid to blow it just because it's not popular.
                    Originally posted by mizzar
                    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• endersgame
                      • Aug 2009

what are you blowing your brains out about?

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

where is the picture from? I'm 98% sure I didn't see a boot like that in their showroom 2 days ago.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

anyone have any idea who will be carrying the leathers? have to assume they will be pretty special given his leatherwork

Comment

• StrAngeRy
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                            what are you blowing your brains out about?
                            same colour of my brain.

Comment

• gavagai
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                              I'm curious how the spiderweb shoes would look after wearing them in the rain.

I like the 10-hole scarred boots and the 'cracked desert' leather used looks awesome as well.

If you put the laces from the sneakers in the the ductape shoes and remove the tape, they look like some other infamous derbies.
                              Not trying to be a pain, but do people here really wear $2,000 boots out in the rain? I lthink they are calling that the "spun sugar" effect - I dig the boots but I don't have enough great shoes/boots to add something like that (given the money) to my wardrobe.

duct tape is a bit much but the rest of the collection looks pretty stellar.

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

it often rains without warning. Even Sam Champion is not perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎