Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • holger
    • Mar 2009

I saw the ss12 collection (the showroom is on a garret) and the shoes/boots/jackets are really stunning. Honest!
    Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
    SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• eton97
      • Dec 2008

Any shots you can post?
      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• holger
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
        Any shots you can post?
        I did not dare to ask Simone. Sorry. Honest, BEST collection from Simone ever! Styles and leather are so amazing! Hope i can sleep this night
        Video

Comment

• eton97
          • Dec 2008

Didn't realise you'd joined the crew in Paris. Wish I could have gone.

Comment

• holger
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
            Didn't realise you'd joined the crew in Paris. Wish I could have gone.
            I did not realise too!
            And again, all leather jackets are so stunning, unbelivable!
            Hope it will be realised in 2012 ...
            Video

Comment

• Sergey Seven
              • Sep 2010

just can't wait to see pictures of it =)

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                I guess I should try them on, but I really don't see how the extra upturned nose and super stiff materials can lead to instant comfort.

This is not a dig at Augusta, by the way, I am just genuinely trying to understand why people like the stuff.
                Augusta makes some very impressive and dramatic shoes. For the most part though, they feel like he needs to study under a traditional shoemaker. I kind of think he's about aesthetic , and method, but the shoemaking and shoe wearing get lost in there much of the time. So, you end up with interesting creations that are kind of unwearable.

I really quite like my Augusta boots, but they are rarely worn because they are uncomfortable and difficult to put on even with a shoe horn (they are not too large).
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

out of curiousity, has anyone tried these on?

I did today, and couldn't fit half a foot into my usual size

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• RADO
                    • Nov 2007

Yes, I have tried those. You need to introduce your foot first through the elastic and then inside the shoes. It not that complicated as it seems. I believe they could become easier to wear when used...

Comment

• magnusl00
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      out of curiousity, has anyone tried these on?

I did today, and couldn't fit half a foot into my usual size

I love those ones!! Best sneaker so far from Simone..

Comment

• dmash
                        • Jun 2011

Can anybody speak to the walking comfort of the laced sneakers? I've read comments about them of course looking good and nice for lounging around, but wondering about how the sole/shoe as a whole feels when walking around for a good bit.

Comment

• Pumpfish
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by dmash View Post
                          Can anybody speak to the walking comfort of the laced sneakers? I've read comments about them of course looking good and nice for lounging around, but wondering about how the sole/shoe as a whole feels when walking around for a good bit.
                          As these are "investment" priced, most owners get them vibramed. Winter grade rubber without the full off road knobles works best.

You are then left with a relatively weighty, but very comfortable, all day shoe. The insoles and the natural curve of the sole work well if you cover miles on concrete.

If I've a small complaint, if you like to tighten your boots, the laces don't feel like they take too much tension.
                          spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• Slangking
                            • Nov 2010

The pair I've got came with an insole and after a few wears I have found them to be very comfortable. I was told that earlier versions didn't come with the insole and are not as comfortable. Like Pumpfish says the laces do feel a bit fragile.

Comment

• gavagai
                              • May 2010

I think the trainers are actually very comfortable after being worn a few times.

I haven't been wearing them lately as they need to get vibramed as I don't want the bottom rubber to wear out. Just too expensive to allow for that.

Comment

• eton97
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Slangking View Post
                                The pair I've got came with an insole and after a few wears I have found them to be very comfortable. I was told that earlier versions didn't come with the insole and are not as comfortable. Like Pumpfish says the laces do feel a bit fragile.
                                I have the first iteration and they did come with insoles. Agree with all the comments. Very comfortable and easy to wear. An excellent choice fit an everyday sneaker. But I would definitely get them vibramed with White rubber

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎