Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metin
    replied
    I love the white shirt with black piping. I already told the boys at The Archive to order me one.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by Peasant View Post
    I thought you were passing on the cropped ones? Too good to pass up? I'm definitely going for the long version. The hemp version of the hooded coat looks great. Any other colors?
    I passed on the winter version because of the heavy fabric (got the pants instead, which made more sense to me). Beautiful, but was not practical for me. They fit even better because of the heavy canvas though. But the spring summer versions are great as well.

Leave a comment:

• paprik
    replied
    the cropped pants are amazing, my all-time favourite! great cut

Hooded coat is only available in the beige color (best colour for sure)

Leave a comment:

• Peasant
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Indeed, the cropped pants are great, and will be coming to me when the season begins.
    I thought you were passing on the cropped ones? Too good to pass up? I'm definitely going for the long version. The hemp version of the hooded coat looks great. Any other colors?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    yes, all images are SS 2011

Leave a comment:

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
    replied
    Yes

Devoa's wool/cotton blend isn't all that warm, fyi. Very nice fabric.

I've worn my wool/cotton twisted trousers in a hot tropical climate on several occasions, and it's no sweat at all

Leave a comment:

• nictan
    replied
    Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
    E, these are from 2010-11AW or 2011SS?

edit: It's ok, realized they're 2011SS. For awhile there I thought it's the same cropped pants from the 10-11AW collection
    you were refering to these?

would kop if it wasn't wool. damn my weather.

Leave a comment:

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
    replied
    E, are these from 2010-11AW or 2011SS?

edit: It's ok, realized they're 2011SS. For awhile there I thought it's the same cropped pants from the 10-11AW collection
    Last edited by Acid, Bitter and Sad; 07-13-2010, 10:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Indeed, the cropped pants are great, and will be coming to me when the season begins.

Leave a comment:

• nictan
    replied
    thanks for the pictures faust.

those cropped pants look really good.

but the cut of the blazer seems alil weird. the shoulders seem too 'angular' and horizontal for my liking. but the hooded jacket is sick indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    The new version of the hooded jacket is so sick. Woven hemp - gorgeous texture and color. I am thinking to double-up, it's too perfect.

anatomic cut shirt

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Some images from the new collection. Devoa is quietly continuing to be one of my favorite brands. The cuts and fabric selections are impeccable.

Leave a comment:

• metin
    replied
    Kind of mid-weight. The arms are rather slim, so you might not be able to layer it, but I would say it's suitable from autumn up to early winter.

Leave a comment:

• kbi
    replied
    to all of those who've seen this in person..

may I ask if it's more a lightweight wool (autumn) or more substantial/thick (winter) fabric?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Peasant
    replied
    Never heard anyone praise the fit of their scarf. But I'm glad you love it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎