Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronin
    replied
    Pardon the stupid remark, but the pictures of the trousers is awesome. That fabric, the way it falls and reflects the light, it's like a sea of pants, I just want to dive in them.
    The boots are pretty awesome too, I love the construction at the rear, and the contrast between rounded yet slightly elongated shapes and the rugness of the leather.

Leave a comment:

• mortalveneer
    replied
    loving that jacket Christian is modeling...this line does look excellent...

Leave a comment:

• MASUGNEN
    replied
    Christian is the coolest SZ model. But I like the sourness of that scalp shaved guy aswell.

Leave a comment:

• orphée
    replied
    I love that the heel on the boot is oval. His blazers attest to a very keen eye; they meld with the human body.

Leave a comment:

• DRRRK
    replied
    Thanks again for posting this. This is a simple and beautiful collection. The collars on the coat and the jacket you are wearing both look nice.
    I have a weakness for these labels with fewer and well-chosen items. Devoa will definitely be on my list when it comes to outerwear next winter.

Leave a comment:

• Chant
    replied
    boots

Leave a comment:

• Chant
    replied
    coat

Collar wide open

Leave a comment:

• Chant
    replied
    jacket

Leave a comment:

• Chant
    replied

Leave a comment:

• magic
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    I will be sure to take one in the coming days, and I'll take the pic of the jacket itself today, hopefully.

Devoa is quietly becoming one of my favorite brands. The way Daisuke-san cuts the clothing reflects serious thinking about the patterns in relation to the human anatomy. The quality of materials is simply outstanding as well. For FW10 there is gorgeous woven canvas, worsted wool, and cotton.

I see many more Devoa purchases in my near future.
    Thanks^ Yes, usually first look on Devoa pieces would feel nothing special, but after some inspections they were some awesome cuts, materials and of cos construction.

Leave a comment:

• Chant
    replied
    I'll post some pics from the showroom as well, but again poor light = blurry pics.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by magic View Post
    any fit pic?
    I will be sure to take one in the coming days, and I'll take the pic of the jacket itself today, hopefully.

Devoa is quietly becoming one of my favorite brands. The way Daisuke-san cuts the clothing reflects serious thinking about the patterns in relation to the human anatomy. The quality of materials is simply outstanding as well. For FW10 there is gorgeous woven canvas, worsted wool, and cotton.

I see many more Devoa purchases in my near future.

Leave a comment:

• stretcheroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    /\ Are you talking to me? Because I am wearing mine today ;-)
    I know. I'm contemplating a liquid diet for the next 6 months just so I can fit in that jacket.

Leave a comment:

• magic
    replied
    any fit pic?

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    /\ Are you talking to me? Because I am wearing mine today ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎