X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Hello all

I just want to take the time to extend a kind and heartfelt thanks to all those who took the time to check in with us here at Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie
    after a brutal hurricane that damages a significant portion of the cities infrastructure and placed us in recovery mode for the majority of last week and also going forward, we are happy to say we here at Zam Barrett are back to work.

Fortunately for us here, while the building was flooded and we were without electricity, phone and internet service for last week, the studio itself was without damage, so we are thankful to the Almighty for that.
    With the exception of minor damage to some personal property, all our staff members are fine and now back at work.
    We will be working overtime, to get back on schedule and to honor our commitments to all our Stores, Business Associates and Private Clients

If you have bought something from our webstore in the last week or so, your package will be shipped between today and tomorrow and the confirmation sent to you.
    We also would like you to know that new items will be added this week and we will be extending the promotional code to an additional week as we were not able to upload all the items to allow our clients to take advantage of this.

If there are any issues whatsoever, please feel free to contact us via:

Telephone at: 646-649-0140
    Email: dialogue@zambarrett.com

thanks again
    blessings
    ZB;
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• artishard116
      • Feb 2011

glad everyone's ok

Comment

• Carcass
        • May 2010

I got my first compliment by a stranger on my Zam Siamese bag by cute girl on the bus. It made me realize that, even though I feel I have a number of beautiful items to be complimented, I still don't know how to take a compliment. Thanks, Zam!

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Carcass View Post
          I got my first compliment by a stranger on my Zam Siamese bag by cute girl on the bus. It made me realize that, even though I feel I have a number of beautiful items to be complimented, I still don't know how to take a compliment. Thanks, Zam!
          Good to hear that!
          women love these bags and buy a lot of them. its a great unisex bag. We had tried to discontinue it, but there is such a demand for it that there is just no reason to stop now. Although it will be seriously updated in the coming season.

On another note, we are asking all our clients to be patient with us. For some reason we are still having power outages here related to the hurricane few weeks ago.
          Yesterday we had no power from about noon until this morning. seems some of the building generators were damages and they are worse than originally thought so the building committee has decided to replace them.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Projekt Zer(0)

packaging

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by noumenos
              wow... an additional reason for me to hunt the postman for my packet ;-)

thanks F,

I need to send you am email about this

Blessings
              ZB

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

FALL 2012 SALE
                ALL ITEMS 30% OFF.
                Zfactorie

Comment

• jskidder1
                  • Jan 2011

Anyone else not seeing the sale prices reflected on the site?

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
                    Anyone else not seeing the sale prices reflected on the site?
                    Jskidder1.

I am sorry about this
                    we are currently doing some work on the site, uploading a lot of items that were never listed and also creating a coupon code to use as the sale discount option.

I will make a formal announcement on this later today

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Hello All

to all interested and inquiring about the sale 95% of all the items are listed and can be purchased directly through the site.
                      If there are any issues with this, you can send me an email directly at: dialogue@zambarrett.com and I will help you with your transaction.

THE COUPON CODE IS: FW30

and should be applied at checkout.

happy shopping

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

More from Projekt Zer(0).................

Comment

• jskidder1
                          • Jan 2011

Was the Siamese bag with the shoulder strap a one season only thing?

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                            • Jan 2011

^ i believe that is the update nowadays, that or it was a custom one of

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
                              Was the Siamese bag with the shoulder strap a one season only thing?
                              Thanks J,

No it was not a one season thing
                              the bag can be ordered with or without the straps.....

however for the new season FW13 there may be a completely redesigned Siamese bag,

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

ZAM BARRETT/ BLACKBIRD BALLARD

WE ARE PLEASED TO FORMALLY ANNOUNCE THAT BLACKBIRD BALLARD IS NOW AN OFFICIAL US BASED RETAILER OF ZAM BARRETT PRODUCTS.
                                We ask that you go out and support this partnership the same way you have been faithful in purchasing directly from us here at ZB.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎