Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fncyths
    • Apr 2010

Had some down time in the studio today so I thought I'd pop off a few fit picks of some recently acquired pieces. Included in this set are:

-Zam Barrett Multipocket Long Shirt in Emerald
    -Zam Barrett Overdyed DNA Jeans in Grey
    -Zam Barrett Three Legged Mutant Pants

Originally posted by Shucks
    it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
    Originally posted by interest1
    I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Looking good man, happy to see your photography skills at work!
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

-----PLEASE READ-----

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Hello All New Yorkers and Visitors to NY.

We will be having a small reception tomorrow to present the FW 2013 collection to buyers, press and private clients here in NYC.
          we will be doing a showroom / installation of the collection that will be available for viewing from Tuesday February 19th to Thursday February 21st at 6:00 pm

For all those interested in attending the opening tomorrow at from 6-9 pm or wanting in making an appointment to view the collection on Wednesday or Thursday, please contact the studio at:

email: dialogue@zambarrett.com
          telephone: 646-646-0140

blessings
          ZB

Comment

• drizzly
            Banned
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            Hello to all our friends and supporters

Zfactorie will be having our first ever 60% off sale began today at noon.

items are currently 60% off on sale, it is the end of the season and we are making way for new items for SS13.
            to take advantage of the sale, please use coupon Code FW60 at checkout
            Happy Shopping and thanks for the support!

http://shop.zambarrett.com/
            FW60 doesnt seem to work.

Comment

• chestercopperpot
              • Oct 2011

bummed i missed the party tonight.

will someone put up pics?

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chestercopperpot View Post
                bummed i missed the party tonight.

will someone put up pics?
                the party was small but very good

the collection is still viewable by appointment for the next couple of days, so even if you miss the party you can still come see the installation

will post some pics when i get a chance, I go a ton of stuff to do....

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Hello

we would like to just give a quick update that a set of the nail rings were shipped today, with the final set to go out tomorrow, so everyone will have their rings very soon.

Also, if you have bought an item from the Zfactorie sale, please be patient with us, we have been shipping items and we will be current with all shipping between now and Friday.

it is a very busy time for us, with market for FW13, finishing production and shipping of Spring Summer items, along with all the other issues life throws you way just by merely existing.

Please be patient with us, everyone will receive their nice goods soon

blessings
                  ZB

Comment

• qazwsx
                    • Feb 2012

I've handled a few pieces from ZB and i'd have to say that he makes real decent stuff. Well, for customer service, when few friends and i talk about ZB, that's the thing we'd complain about. I've contacted Z about shipping a few times either thru fb or here on sz, he either responded with a promised that didn't payoff(on time) or simply with no response. I understand he's a busy person. i really do. But I also noticed he still got time to leave a post, or few, on SZ.

Z, i wear your overlock stitching DNA pants almost everyday. They're the most versatile pants i've ever had - not too wide, not too skinny that can bear with any kinda footwear, and the fabric is strong and durable. Wear them with Inaisce, BBS, A1923, layer-0, tva, RO or even some non-SZ approved garments and they work perfectly. Most of my boris pants, Devoa, Linea are more like furnitures hanging in the wardrobe as they're either too expensive or the fabric and cutting aren't really practical for everyday wear.

It's not that we do not trust you. It's the economic principle that "People are impatient." We'd love to get the thing that we've been longing for as soon as possible and when we're waiting for shipping, we'd love to get some possible update about it. It's a sense of connection between the buyer and his/her not-yet-arrived longing garment. I'd love to custom order another pair DNA overlock stitching pants(in another color, and since it's not on Zfactorrie site) from you but would hesitate considering the time you're gonna reply, and the time that i'll actually receive them, that i could possibly end up gathering more money for something else. Guess that that's the reason why quality of customer service matters. For example, LN-CC and Re-porter.ca are the shops that i'd say they have the best customer service. They tell you honestly when something doesnt fit you right and keep you updated personally when they got something you've been looking for. For Darklands, it's like when you contact campbell, he selectively answers the questions he'd like to answer and makes you feel like an idiot. Which boutique would i go for next time?

Maybe hiring another assistance may help no?
                    "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

qazwsx,

Thank you for the kind words and your comments
                      if you had watched the video we did a few weeks back, you would see that the point you raised of customer service is one of the central issues we said we need to fix for 2013.

We are aware of this problem, and indeed we are putting measures in place to address this. we certainly dont want to lose our clients who are happy with their items but dissatisfied with the service they receive in purchasing products from us and delayed shipping times.

In the latter part of last year, when we opened the web store, there was someone hired to deal with this issue specifically. Unfortunately at the moment the person is no longer with us because of health issues and we are currently seeking someone to tend full time to this aspect of our business.

I would never want you or anyone else to think that getting back to you about an order or something else is unimportant to us, because if you should speak to some of our clients who purchase, they will at times tell you that its not just with shipping, but often a delayed response regarding purchases too.

Please understand that I am the one at the moment dealing with this with a lot of other stuff to do.

No we are not going away, as a company we are here to stay. We will never take a clients payment and not get them the item they paid for. Yes their are delays, especially during the market and production seasons of Dec/ Jan/ Feb, and May/ June/July.

It is even worse at this time when New york Fashion week is only two weeks away from Mens Market week in Paris, as opposed to June when NY fashion week is in September

All in all we are working to have someone who deals with all aspects of customer service on a full time basis as we are aware of this issue. We are confident that in the near future you and our other clients will see a definite and significant improvement in this area

Comment

• qazwsx
                        • Feb 2012

emm...seems like i gotta get updated.

Maybe one of the szer would volunteer?

I would if i was in NY

We'll definitely see how it goes in the future.
                        "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• wurm
                          • Nov 2010

hey zam, a few questions. neither the 60% off promo code you posted in here or the 40-50% off on your website seems to be working for me. Is the sale over? also, i was wondering about order the black slim belt but am aware a few people said they had issues with it bulging when buckled as it is in the pictures. you said it only was the case for some of the belts, not all. so if i ordered now would it have that issue or not? or would it be luck of the draw? and finally, i know your new ss13 belts are coming out soon, but will you be keeping the old ones on there too (until they sell out that is)?

thanks a bunch

Comment

• drizzly
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2012

+1 to all that

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by wurm View Post
                              hey zam, a few questions. neither the 60% off promo code you posted in here or the 40-50% off on your website seems to be working for me. Is the sale over? also, i was wondering about order the black slim belt but am aware a few people said they had issues with it bulging when buckled as it is in the pictures. you said it only was the case for some of the belts, not all. so if i ordered now would it have that issue or not? or would it be luck of the draw? and finally, i know your new ss13 belts are coming out soon, but will you be keeping the old ones on there too (until they sell out that is)?

thanks a bunch

Wurm

Thanks for the inquiry and hope all is well with you

I will check the 60% off code tomorrow when I am in the office and extend it as it was set to expire at the end of Feb, which is when we were scheduled to begin the release of the Spring 2013 items. However the release date of new goods have been pushed back and we will make an announcement of that soon.

You can order the belt, All belts from here on out the issues have been resolved, and as I said before, if you had purchased the belt and are having issues the belt can be returned to me for a replacement one with all problems resolved.

All new belts (which accessories are Non Seasonal) will be at their full price for the new season

the Webstore will be stocked in a more balanced way this season with a lot of new and interesting items in the next few weeks, we will make the relevant announcements soon.

Comment

• drizzly
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2012

Zam, im in for a belt on sale as well.

BTW love the dna jeans from you, super comfy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎