X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

Nice to see Harnden getting some love. To make things more confusing the cropped pants also come in a braced iteration. There is also the bent trouser (curved cut and cropped) and shorts (braced or belted). He's also done a pretty cool heavy duty kilt for the more adventurous (calling MikeNouveau!)
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• eton97
      • Dec 2008

i wish i could get away with the cropped - i love the way they look on everybody but myself...i just don't think i can carry the look off

and if i could carry them off, i would own the reverse leather cropped...

you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Tyro
        but they are also intended to be worn big, ala yohji no?
        yes, but unlike in these, I can't size down 3 full sizes in yohji
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

sorry to temporarily marry fashion with celebrity culture, but i don't care what anybody says, brad is a styley motherf*cker
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

the jacket fits him nicely, goes well with the bearded hobo look
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

/\ do you think it's the PH metaphor for current SZ memetics ?
                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

my first pair of Paul Harnden shoes is on the way. i'm very excited! any web gurus know much about his website? been looking at source and trying to deconstruct it to discover anything hidden. someone else find anything?

hello... ...

Comment

• spiral jetty
                    • Oct 2010

apart from the films the man and his dog seem to be involved with, nah, music as well. this can't be all by accident.

Explore music from the Handmade In England Recordings label. Discover what's missing in your collection and shop for Handmade In England Recordings releases.

Comment

• todestrieb
                      • Mar 2009

Great find. Further proof that the man's creative kindredship and sensibilities lie so incompatibly outside of Fashion, even by the lights of your Margielas, Poells and Amadeis, that a vouchsafed indiscernibility is assuredly a guarantee and the state of affairs of the PH omniverse. Here's hoping he dabbles into more of this.

Comment

• djibouti
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Tumnus Truck-Tour View Post
                        my first pair of Paul Harnden shoes is on the way. i'm very excited! any web gurus know much about his website? been looking at source and trying to deconstruct it to discover anything hidden. someone else find anything?
                        Utter mystery to me, but I'd guess it's complete nonsense.

The other actual coding (for the css and the random empty javascript tag) is inexplicable and clumsy enough that I can't imagine there's any sense whatsoever in "^8m*+,J1/4%?@p=~#3Kf".

But who knows!

edit: dig yr spiegel sig - 'expanding universe' is something i often come back to.

Comment

• Goldsmith
                          • Dec 2007

Paul Harnden stocklists

Does anyone have email for Paul Harnden, I used to have it , so I know one at least used to exist, and or a stocklist all over that carries his line. Any assistance will be appreciated. If anyone wants they can write me at judith@wittelsholdings.com

Comment

• spiral jetty
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by todestrieb View Post
                            indiscernibility
                            the indiscernible is a great way how to put it. ph's project in many ways seems to be the natural opposite to fashion (industry) as he is quite some miles apart from, say, the high brow conceptually 'crafted' artiness of amadei, poell, l.u.c. or the conceptual rigourism/versatility of g. b. small/old margiela. (all of them with their very own qualities of course)

his all over project (keeping it real in hippie brighton with emphasizing on shoe-'making' and traditional tailoring in contrast to his art/music collaborations) reminds me pretty much on the merging art with life as fanatically discussed within the field of visual art up to the day.

and still i just feel great 'cause wearing my ph jacket, it gives me the feeling it somehow suits me better - in terms of comfort, concept, and my personal desires - than anything else of my wardrobe. call me silly, but that's it.
                            Last edited by spiral jetty; 11-05-2010, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• endersgame
                              • Aug 2009

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ asshole. this was supposed to be mine!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎