X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nicelynice
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Tyro View Post
    PH clothing is generally manufactured by third parties Depending on designs, different items are produced by different "factories". Blazers have gone back and forward between England and Scotland for a while.
    This is what I've been told from stores as well - I have current season items from England and one from 2010-11 tagged from Scotland, and I've seen even older ones from both - it just depends on the factory they were sewn at. Again, all secondhand from sales staff, but I've heard Paul is more concerned with developing fabrics and making shoes while the manufacture of clothing is outsourced. It doesn't seem to affect the quality, if that was a concern for anyone

Comment

• SuE
      • Jan 2013

justin theroux in london
      Originally posted by TomAndLorenzo
      It's PH?

p.s. be sure to read the commentary and comments for lots of laughs
      One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ I think it's that PH knockoff label and not PH. Paging MikeNouveau for his expertise.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
          • Nov 2007

I wouldn't have thought twice about it being real until you mentioned it. I'm not sure what the red thing is under his left lapel though?

Comment

• xeraphim
            • Nov 2008

^ poppy pin.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

it is a bit hard to tell, but I don't quite see the angled seam that ends at the top of the front waistpockets that PH does. Also what looks like double pockets on the right as well as the front buttons stopping a bit high look off to me. Unless I missed some new iteration.
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Yes, it's the pockets that look off to me.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eton97
                  • Dec 2008

The way it curves at the bottom isn't right. It looks like the cut of a bergfabel

Vs PH which is more 'splayed'

Last edited by eton97; 11-21-2014, 10:38 AM.
                  you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lazyguru
                    • Jun 2008

And the sleeves are too long

Comment

• t-bone
                      • Dec 2009

Buttons seem legit, pockets are just tucked. Also dude is 5'9" and pretty jacked, throw a large jacket on that frame and the sleeves (and body as you can see) will be pretty big.

I think ya'll are going a little too far with this. Who is even making anything THIS close? I know there are knock-offs but they all have their quirks.

Comment

• eton97
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
                        Who is even making anything THIS close? I know there are knock-offs but they all have their quirks.
                        check bergfabel......
                        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lazyguru
                          • Jun 2008

We all could just be tripping too ...
                          But damn that dude needs to stop training arms & chest or something

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

does bergfabel use leather backings to the buttons? surely not. thats just too much.

it looks legit to me.

on a side note. that is a handsome man, no? just sayin'
                            he looks better in his graphic tee and all saints jeans than i do in my finest ccp/bbs

maybe i should take a break from sz forum and spend more time on some sort of fitness forum. i'm gonna start that as soon as i finish this donut. and milkshake.
                            Last edited by cjbreed; 11-21-2014, 12:23 PM.
                            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
                              Buttons seem legit, pockets are just tucked. Also dude is 5'9" and pretty jacked, throw a large jacket on that frame and the sleeves (and body as you can see) will be pretty big.

I think ya'll are going a little too far with this. Who is even making anything THIS close? I know there are knock-offs but they all have their quirks.
                              Where have you been hiding? Bergfabel - serious knockoffs.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                                does bergfabel use leather backings to the buttons? surely not. thats just too much.

it looks legit to me.

on a side note. that is a handsome man, no? just sayin'
                                he looks better in his graphic tee and all saints jeans than i do in my finest ccp/bbs

maybe i should take a break from sz forum and spend more time on some sort of fitness forum. i'm gonna start that as soon as i finish this donut. and milkshake.
                                Not sure they do. But, yeah, we've made way too much of this. Could you fuckers stop posting celeb pictures here? Read the fucking manifesto. Now I feel cheapened by even contributing.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎