• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
    several spots were blown at this thing.
    What exactly do you mean? That doesn't sound too good.
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

i think he means sz aliases
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

/\ thanks..wan't quite sure what he meant. I was sent a few pics in which most of you probably appear. Nice rings by the way Joey.
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

ha. send me pictures!
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

Haha, yeah I wish I knew who was who. I could've engaged you guys in some awkward conversation.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

No you got me wrong Faust, this is definitely above a sexual intention...the other gender has just so many attributes which i adore, and i dont mean sexual attributes (of course i cannot deny that i have some hornyness in my mind but THAT i never expressed here on SZ yet..ugh...or did I?haha).
              Take the voice for example, i know a few girls who have this super calming aura and voice which gives me instant peace when talking to them (not in a sexual meaning) even if i am totally trembling from whatever. There are others which just make you more nervous and there are those who are strong in the force and can calm you down. Its astonishing for me how a person can instantly calm you down just speaking, or how a person can cheer you up just with speaking and how a person can really upset you just with speaking (and a painfull voice, argh i hate that).

This taken, this is absolutely nothing sexual...but i must admit, Kiras lips are both...in the end we are just men, brainless if it comes to certain things and willingless and helpless if a woman clicks our inner secret button which results in this or if it goes wrong in this (Guess your button was already clicked since you are married...haha... at least that and your little daugther are the ONLY REAL HOLY GRAIL RECENT PURCHASES WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY "THINGS" that count)

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              I tried, dude, trust me. But he's a big guy.

Theaddict, why are all of your women related post come off as horny?! I don't remember her voice, because she only blurted out "thanks" or something like that. I like complimenting people on their clothes, and this was the place to do it, lol. I also complimented Chadd the Reaper for wearing A.F.Vandevorst.
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                What exactly do you mean? That doesn't sound too good.
                Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                  No you got me wrong Faust, this is definitely above a sexual intention...the other gender has just so many attributes which i adore, and i dont mean sexual attributes (of course i cannot deny that i have some hornyness in my mind but THAT i never expressed here on SZ yet..ugh...or did I?haha).
                  Take the voice for example, i know a few girls who have this super calming aura and voice which gives me instant peace when talking to them (not in a sexual meaning) even if i am totally trembling from whatever. There are others which just make you more nervous and there are those who are strong in the force and can calm you down. Its astonishing for me how a person can instantly calm you down just speaking, or how a person can cheer you up just with speaking and how a person can really upset you just with speaking (and a painfull voice, argh i hate that).

This taken, this is absolutely nothing sexual...but i must admit, Kiras lips are both...in the end we are just men, brainless if it comes to certain things and willingless and helpless if a woman clicks our inner secret button which results in this or if it goes wrong in this (Guess your button was already clicked since you are married...haha... at least that and your little daugther are the ONLY REAL HOLY GRAIL RECENT PURCHASES WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY "THINGS" that count)

lolwut
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

I know Joey...its just 6.30 in the morning,now i am awake..

Comment

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                      lolwut
                      thewhiskeyaddict

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

SOJUaddict would be more precise...still not sober from yestrdays "You have to drink if a older person tells you to drink and i dont care if you have to puke" experience with some of my older friends...Joey and allt he other koreans know what this means...

Originally posted by xadam View Post
                        thewhiskeyaddict

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

amazing theaddict. i love how you bare your soul.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• D_S
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                            SOJUaddict would be more precise...still not sober from yestrdays "You have to drink if a older person tells you to drink and i dont care if you have to puke" experience with some of my older friends...Joey and allt he other koreans know what this means...
                            Mmm soju! I had my first taste this year in Belgrade (nice change from the all day raki regiment).

Got to talking with a Korean guy at the hotel, he found out I was half Korean and had never tried soju... Ran to the room, came back with a bottle, proceeded to pour the other 4 people at the table and himself a shot glass full and placed the bottle centrally in front of me. I was a bit confused and asked where my glass was http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif

He told me it was the rest of the bottle, "Everything yours".

Wonderful guy!

And from that day on ive loved the soju!

Comment

• D_S
                              • Jul 2008

And to get back on topic the new Atelier space looks great! Would like to see some more pics of the layout...

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

All you NY cats are making me jealous.

It would have been cool to have been there.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎